Community > Posts By > sexi_bytch33

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:40 AM

this is a hypothetical scenario and a special circumstance, we are not talking about disfigured or dismembered! noway

right.
I'm talking about things that lessen your attraction to a person.
it could be anything.
a person gains weight
loses their hair
boobs sag
butt droops
and on and on
at that point you have discovered other things about them that make them attractive to you.
making physical attraction less of a requirement for romantic love.

I just hope it's not going to happen to me, I want that attraction 20 years later the same as the very first time, and I am going to make sure of that!

that is impossible!!!! face lift and tucks and implants only help for so long.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:34 AM

I am lost

I me too!!!!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:33 AM

You sound like a nice person. Just keep up your hopes and you'll be fine. I believe you'll find what you're looking for.

Thank you I know I'll find him out there somewhere. I'm in no rush trust me on that one.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:19 AM
yes they go hand in hand. Something had to draw u to that person in the first place. If not sex appeal then what?

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:12 AM

I like the glasses. Women that wear glasses are so hot! I love the intellectual type.

lol thankslaugh

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:03 AM

I am new and wondered if I needed to improve my page anywhere. So tell me what I can do to make it better.

bigsmile Nice screenname you got there hun:tongue:

thanks mirrormirror and alisha07

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:00 AM

Why you are say my name?

lol cause u haven't a clue what my screen name mean......lmao

sexi_bytch33's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:36 PM

Hey, don't get mad! That one picture seems to be showing too much cleavage but, hey that's just what I thought. It wasn't meant to be mean. Also, could you please explain what you mean by being a tomboy. That can mean different things in different parts of the country. I'm just trying to help, not criticize. I'm sorry if I offended you, I certainly didn't mean to. Please accept my apology.

I wasn't mad at u lol. I was mainly pointin that at isaac_dede and GeniuSxBoY. I did remove that pic. What I mean by a tomboy is that I am anything but a girlie girlie. I loves sport, fishing, hiking, hunting, basically anything outdoors. You did not offend me in anyway. I personally like the pic but I do see ur point of view. ty

sexi_bytch33's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:09 PM
Edited by sexi_bytch33 on Tue 01/06/09 11:14 PM
1st I am fully clothed in all my pics. 2nd Just cause u think that I am not sexi doesn't mean that that is not so. I'm just not ur type. 3rd what wrong with confidence in urself. Nothing the screen name stays. I ask for advice not cruel remarks that u could have kept to urself. Its funny because that it y guys miss out on something good. Your loss not mine. Get a clue.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:23 PM
I am new and wondered if I needed to improve my page anywhere. So tell me what I can do to make it better.

2 Next