Community > Posts By > RealBryan

RealBryan's photo
Thu 05/01/14 11:25 AM
"I guess there are alot of questionable people on this site"

I figured this out on the FIRST DAY

RealBryan's photo
Thu 05/01/14 06:14 AM

Beavis31, you are claiming that complete strangers are being rude if they do not satisfy your desire to receive replies to your unsolicited messages.

What is wrong with this picture?

Well said

RealBryan's photo
Thu 05/01/14 06:12 AM
Edited by RealBryan on Thu 05/01/14 06:17 AM
I don't trust "nice" especially in an open forum. That's not to say be mean, just be honest. Most people consider me rude and mean. I just say what is obvious to me, and very few can handle it

RealBryan's photo
Thu 05/01/14 05:54 AM
Edited by RealBryan on Thu 05/01/14 06:09 AM
Toughen up. "Rude" only hurts little old ladies....Besides, you gotta be used to rejection or you wouldn't be online looking. Real people live in the Real world

RealBryan's photo
Thu 05/01/14 05:49 AM
Couldn't get a rate, just you commenting on my frustration. That's what I mean. At least I helped someone instead of just saying "looks great". I hate patronizing BS...

RealBryan's photo
Thu 05/01/14 04:48 AM
Haven't gotten any thing but foreigners looking to take advantage. And now that I posted something negative, you answer. Nice guys never win. Believe it or not, I AM a nice guy, and know this from experience. Nice = weak. I'm so outta here

RealBryan's photo
Wed 04/30/14 06:50 PM
You can call me devils advocate, or *******, but your profile is rockin now! Great job! You are beautiful, and should get lots of well deserved attention!

RealBryan's photo
Wed 04/30/14 01:33 PM
Edited by RealBryan on Wed 04/30/14 01:36 PM
Thanks everyone. This site is b u ll s h i t

RealBryan's photo
Wed 04/30/14 12:44 PM
Not rude, you just can't take criticism. Done with you. Good luck

RealBryan's photo
Wed 04/30/14 12:26 PM
Edited by RealBryan on Wed 04/30/14 12:31 PM
Me again. In case you haven't noticed, I can be brutally honest. I'm sorry if I come off rude. You added some more pics, and that's good. But the one on the patio is too blurry, and the one on the horse has no facial detail. If you are doing this on purpose, it is working. Still have no idea what you look like. The part about you reads like everyone else. You're fun. Jeez, who doesn't say that? I am bothering you because you obviously care enough to ask to be rated. Just get a good close up pic of your face, clear enough to see some definition. People can tell you it looks great all day long, but wouldn't you rather someone be honest with you? I swear, I think people are just using this site to scam lonely people...

RealBryan's photo
Wed 04/30/14 06:12 AM
I knew it would sound rude. My point is, any man who is serious cares more about your face and what your eyes show than anything else. If you want to be taken seriously, show the most important part of you! Yes I heard you, add those new pics, and good luck! Don't forget that most men think flattering you will get them "in there". Your first pic shows nothing that a real man can form an opinion from...

RealBryan's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:30 PM
Your main pic is too blurry, use one of the better ones because the main pic is what men see in the match list. You are beautiful!

RealBryan's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:20 PM
Hi. I'm new to this whole thing. Really just looking for real people. What do you think of my profile? There are loads of women from other countries interested. I know what they are after. Do I seem desperate or something? I know most women only want a man with money. That's not me. So I'm doomed, huh?

RealBryan's photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:14 AM
I just joined, and have been bombarded with beautiful women who want to chat. If you read my profile, it is obvious I don't have cash to burn. So "they" are not only fake, they are just automatically sent to scam you. Just part of using a free site. I'm not even looking to date. Just hoping to meet like minded people...

2 Next