Community > Posts By > actionguy

actionguy's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:31 AM
And by the way: Hilary Clinton, Barak Obama, Georgie Jessell, or Alphalfa from the 'Little Rascals' are NOT point plots of this thread!

actionguy's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:27 AM
IB2 (Idiot Bush 2) went in without the sanctions of the U.N.! We had no business there!
Intel has already proved that Saddam's own administration were planning to take him out!
Why get our own people killed for someone who has NEVER been a threat to us?

actionguy's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:22 AM
Basicly, we taught them how to fight us!
How frikkin' ironic!

actionguy's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:20 AM
Or should I say, "Tactics used 'against us' in the Viet Nam War!"

actionguy's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:13 AM
Don,
I understand your post. But tell me: Why are we in Iraq?!
The Iraqis had nothing to do with 9/11/01!
This is simply a vendetta started by this 'illegitimate president' we have in the White House!
Had his father (Idiot Bush the First) finished the job during the first Gulf War, Idiot Bush the Second wouldn't have gotten the idea that he had to go in and "rekindle" it!
Hell! We would have already captured Osama Bin Laden by now, had the "War in Iraq!" not sidetracked our armed forces! He just wanted to get revenge for 'Diddy's' sake!
Have we not learned from our mistakes? Evidently not!
Near the end of WW2, General George S. Patton (Who my Father, and Stepfather served under)suggested that we roll on into Moscow and take it because of the Russian army's weakened status from their battle with the Nazis. They were vulnerable, and we could have ended the Communist regime then and there with very few American casualties. The powers that be nixed the idea and we had a 'Cold War' with them for over a 50 year period!
In the first Gulf War we were up against nothing! Saddam's so called "Elite Republican Guard" was so diminished by the Iran/Iraq War, that we could have walked right in and taken the country with very little, if any, American casualties.
A friend of mine was in that 1st Gulf War and said that his company was less than 25 miles from the Presidential Palace when they were called to retreat!
That was just plain STUPID!
We had no resistance then.
But then of course, we were also the ones who trained the Taliban to fight off the Communist Russianswhen they tried to take Afghanistan.
We are being met with the same tactics taught to them that we learned from the Viet Nam War!
Go figure!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:53 AM
I hate to exit this conversation gentlemen, but I have only been home from work for about 2 hrs now, and must check my e-mails before going to sleep.
I am glad I had the chance to add what little advice I could to this thread and hope it at least helped to shed a little light for you. In the meantime, I would be honored if any of you gentlemen would add me to your friends. Stimulating conversation is always welcome!

Thanks' again!

Good day all!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:44 AM
Be nice to the ones who may not even be up to you standards. They are human beings too. Be nice. That makes you look compassionate. Plus: some of them are just damned fun to talk to!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:39 AM
uk1971: I could not have put it more eloquently.

Thank you!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:36 AM
Sorry! They have similar personalities, totally different looks! This one is like me: Logic and reason! The other one: not so logical or reasonable!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:34 AM
Ten years ago, I met and fell in love with a beautiful, tall, slender young lady who could have easily been a Victoria's Secret model had she not had such negative self esteem!
I tried my damnedest to get her out of that shell, but the men she had gone with before me had made her think she was never pretty enough, or smart enough.
She was beautiful, but she was a "*****" too and she would admit the fact that she was to anyone!LOL! She FINALLY started coming out of that shell, and then she was diagnosed with cancer.

This coming November will be 3 years since she left this earthly plain, but I at least I did make a difference in her life!

Life goes on! I will always love that woman. But I think she would approve of the one I'm with now!They are very similar in personality and looks, but so very similar in other ways!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:16 AM
Sorry! "dormant!"

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:14 AM
Vegas guy, you have brought out not only that "dorman" psycologist" in me, but Years of experience here too! Just trying to give the best advice I know how based on what I have been through myself! And you sound a lot like how I used to perceive myself!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:09 AM
I used to be the same way! I could hook other people up, but when it came to finding a match for myself?
Forget it!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:08 AM
By the way: That's a better "intro pic"!
"Friendly!"
That works!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:04 AM
I know what you mean! I have been everyone's frikkin' "psycologist" for years now! I'm seriously thinking about going back to school and getting a degree in psycology!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:56 AM
Thanks'!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:53 AM
Oh yea! Meant to add this too! You can find a cheap photog somewhere in Vegas! In the career you are aspiring for, YOU NEED headshots!

I used to be a model myself!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:49 AM
Hey my friend, it worked for me! Met her right here on this very site, fell madly in love with her, (Actually "insanely" in love with her: I relocated to Minnesota in the dead of winter!) and we've physically been together for 6 months now!
I never believed it either until it actually happened to me. And we are now both happier than we've ever been in our lives!
What I'm trying to tell you is, don't get dicouraged! You're only 19? Get out and live a little my friend! Just stop looking! When you stop looking, that's when they come to you!
Me? I just happened on this site totally by mistake! Stranger things have happened!

Another thing! (No offense intended!) Change your Intro pic! It looks like your wearing a pirate/superhero/fastfood worker costume! Just a little constructive critizism.

Just be patient! Everything will fall ito place for you someday. Just don't rush it!

To you, I'm just an "old guy", but why do you think I know these things?

Experience!

actionguy's photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:42 AM
I'll have to remember that the next time I'm in the hospital! LOL!

actionguy's photo
Wed 05/16/07 04:52 AM
If I were to be drinking coffee this morning, it would be hot, black,
and extra strong! I never dillute good coffee!