6. Young Frankenstein
7. Carry On Screaming
8. Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein
9. Sorority Babes In The Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama
10. Army of Darkness

GolfBear's photo
Thu 08/29/13 06:49 AM
Hello, Great topic

I don't have a specific charity I would donate to, but I would donate to a treatment or a rehabilitation charity. People having gone through hard times or rock bottoms are much more likely to seek other alternatives and those are not always positive. With great encouragement, programs, classes and support groups many people could start turning their lives around and finding meaning to living.

GolfBear's photo
Thu 08/29/13 06:39 AM
Wow willing, You seem to know the Big Book and fundamentals of AA well.

Finding a group is definitely the way to begin. When I went through IOPT. I learned a lot about addiction and how the mind tries to rationalize. But AA is where I saw and felt a connection with people who had my experiences.

GolfBear's photo
Thu 08/29/13 06:29 AM

Go to the edit photos option. There's something called 'add photos' there. Select it. They will show u an email id to which u can send ur new photo from your phone. Once the photo has been uploaded, go to ur photos and click on the new photo and select the 'main image' option.

I did this but the photo I keep uploading keeps getting taken down. It's not offensive, nude or anything. Just a game character with a fiery background.

Just wondering if I might get some help figuring this out

Thanks biggrin

GolfBear's photo
Thu 08/29/13 06:24 AM
"Richard were you watching Spanktravision ... Were you watching a show with that funny comedian, oh what's his name, Buddy Wackit... hey That's a pretty girl down there, I wonder if she goes out with one of the Yankees? :banana: ... Richard? Who's your favorite little rascal? Alphalpha? or is it Spanky? Sinner"

Tommy Boy laugh

GolfBear's photo
Thu 08/29/13 05:49 AM
"There is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world. It would be a shame to harm yours"

The Princess Bride

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:47 PM
"Listen up, ladies and gentlemen. Our fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes. Average foot speed over unever ground barring injuries is four miles per hour; that gives us a radius of six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble. Go get him."

Tommy Lee Jones - The Fugitive

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:36 PM
"Yeah, allright you primitive screwheads. You see this? This is my BOOM stick!"

Army of Darkness

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:29 PM
Edited by GolfBear on Wed 08/28/13 12:30 PM

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:28 PM
"Maybe if he'd gotten a smaller TV he could've afforded a couch with less urine on it"

David Spade - Black Sheep

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:25 PM
"OK, but I get to be on top" - Tom Hanks BIG

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 12:14 PM
"it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning"

The fast and the furious - Vin Diesel

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:30 AM
"You're damn right you're sleeping alone." - Live free or Die hard

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:21 AM
Hi Sweetness flowers

Welcome and have fun!

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:19 AM
"If I only had a brain" - Wizard of OZ

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:16 AM
"Samsonite! I was way off" Dumb and Dumber bigsmile

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:13 AM
"Puny God" Hulk (the avengers)

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:07 AM
IT"S SO FLUFFY!!!

Despicable Me

GolfBear's photo
Wed 08/28/13 06:05 AM
"Hey Peter, What's happening? So i'm going to need you to come in on Saturday.. ok Greeat."

Office Space

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25