Community > Posts By > Destinysyours

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:01 AM
Si!

KISSES, KISSES, KISSES to you ErotiDoug

I smile a lot and when I am out I can tell if a person had a rough day. So I make a point to show that person a little tenderness and kindness (my human nature I suppose).

The waiters/Waitress always seem to remember me after that.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:51 AM

I've heard a warm hair dryer works on babies...

Hey you remedy made the list, I just so happen to look it up and it made the top twelve home remedies!!! love

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:46 AM
Don't you love it when you are out at a restaurant and the waiter/waitress gives you a free dessert just because? :banana:

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:41 AM
I hope so also. I was told to mix baby oil and ibuprofen. Have you heard of that one? I surely have not.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:38 AM
Def not a loss, I promise you the person will work hard to try me. See when you set a trap for folks, the intention is to catch the prey. Trap set, animal caught.

My Rule of thumb:

To try to always be informed rather than OPINIONATED.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:35 AM
Ha! I had the last laugh in that situation, trust me!

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 08:18 AM
Never tried that one... anything is worth a shot. I just got back from vacation. I am just hoping it isn't anything to do with being over there. tears

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 08:07 AM
I am looking for a grandma remedy for an ear ache. Anyone know of any good ones that actually work?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:57 AM

yes

How so?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:56 AM
Don't you LOVE it when someone tries to deliberately get under your skin and they failed horribly, because you outwitted them?drinker

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/05/16 12:25 AM
It is assumed to be not as offensive, but it is to someone who is physically fit. There may be ppl who struggled to gain weight and don't like how they look.

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:50 PM
I hate when a rather large person calls an average sized person skinny and sees nothing wrong with that. But if they are called fat, they are easily offended.

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:54 PM
This site is full of that, :eyes:. But no one likes a "Nagger"

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 05:14 PM
You make sure you never fall for that young lady :)

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 04:52 PM
Hello future good friend ;)

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 09:22 AM
LoL

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:49 AM
Aaw, I used to own a big snake. He just ate way to much!

But back to your point, I don't hating something means you are wasting your life away because you are thinking or obsessing constantly over that hate. Some things we hate, we simply can't change....like paying taxes!

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:37 AM
That's awesome. Self reflection is good. Some ppl don't even realize how messed up they are inside.

Many have a passover-aggressive of throwing rocks at other ppls glass houses and they themselves are very fragile.

Good point :kiss:

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:36 AM
LoL. Yup. Knew a girl like that in high school. I just discontinued hanging with her.

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 06:33 AM
Don't you hate it when someone accuses YOU of something only to turn around and do the very same thing (I.e. lie, cheat, pass judgment,etc.)?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13