maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 09:21 AM

maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:37 AM
I don't know :yes: i don't know
I feel something in my heart for you
Who are you :yes: you look like me
My heart just wanna cry... for you.

Is it true or illusion, am just seeing you but cant touch you.
Are you Divine or Natural,i can see each and every emotion in you
I want to know who are you, just tell me who are you.

I am you :yes: so look like you
just know i'm your soul leaving you.
You are dead :yes: i left you
your heart will beat last time for you.

I'm a vision of your imagination,you can't touch me nor can i,
I'm neither divine nor natural, am Eternal with no feelings.
you know me now who am i, just go to sleep and never awake.

maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 02:09 AM
A song will come out of me

Don't know what to say oh ho....
who am i, am nothing.
I have lost my way oh ho....
i can't see anything.

just only you you you.......

oh my love oh oh ho
oh my love oh ho ho
feel my loveeeeeeeeee:heart:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:10 AM
hiwaving Good luck to all mingles and specially to my friend on mingle

klc:)

Keep smiling:)

maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 12:58 AM

:banana: drinker :banana:

maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 12:40 AM

rofl Never Ending rofl

maheshc163's photo
Wed 07/16/14 12:21 AM
welcome to mingleflowerforyou good luck bro:)

maheshc163's photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:44 PM
Album: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
You can't take me-Ya!
Gotta fight another fight - I gotta run another night
Get it out - check it out
I'm on my way and I don't feel right
I gotta get me back - I can't be beat and that's a fact
It's OK - I'll find a way
You ain't gonna take me down no way
Yeah!
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it
Don't push me - I'll fight it
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
If you can't catch a wave then your'e never gonna ride it
You can't come uninvited
Never gonna give in - never gonna give up no
You can't take me-I'm free

maheshc163's photo
Tue 07/15/14 10:22 AM
Good Friendsdrinks
Good Peopleflowerforyou
Good Music:banana:

maheshc163's photo
Tue 07/15/14 09:40 AM
LOVE:heart:
INSPIRATIONthink
FAMILY OR FRIENDSdrinks
ENTERTAINMENT:banana:

it's life:)

maheshc163's photo
Tue 07/15/14 09:27 AM
rofl :banana: rofl

really it's very interesting. thanks to all people for sharing your views.:) Be cool

maheshc163's photo
Tue 07/15/14 09:09 AM

Well its not good to say anyone pig.....it shows your respect to other...first try to improve your thought to someone....In India every girl is stick to her husband and do not change husband like you people....indian womans are the true pure spirit who stand with his husband till death..do you know the problem is that you people dont have knowledge about india....huh.....

hey Bro cool man you're in your twenties maybe undergoing graduation or something. this is not only about our country or our people, just see the fact, it's problem in whole world what women are suffering.look at other countries i don't want to name them were women has no rights even to speak, as an Indian i want my people should be praised by others. they should look at our country as inspiration to them. i care about my people so i blame them,it's correct Indians treat women as goddess but it's becoming a myth , nothing is hidden to the world now, we have to prove it. it's not a point about why "foreign girls ignore Indian guys, Indian girls also do it". i know many girls who fear to come online and make friends and even post their pics, when we can come here to make friends why can't they,i have seen many incidents so i fell their pain inside me,women should show pity on us that we are turning into animals.i don't meant this to good people but "BEAUTIFUL MOON also has BLACK SPOTS" . As our father of nation said his famous quote "the day a woman can walk freely at midnight on the roads, that day we can say that India achieved independence" he didn't meant that every women should walk at midnight alone, he meant every women should achieve equal status along with men. just Google and read "The mind of Mahatma Gandhi" what he said about women and how she is treated by male dominating society. we are humans we created barriers between us like culture, religion etc etc.... with love and respect we can erase every barriers and live in a heaven on earth.

maheshc163's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:10 PM
hi kidshon welcome to mingleflowerforyou

maheshc163's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:07 PM
just think you're a follower of Non-violence, A burglar breaks into your house to hurt you and your family with a knife, There's a base-ball stick near you. what will you do?????pitchfork

maheshc163's photo
Mon 07/14/14 09:25 PM
What's yours.smile2

maheshc163's photo
Mon 07/14/14 07:58 PM

Great film maker Satyajit Ray saw a path to be popullar out side the India by blaming India and Indian culture. And few still follow his way. Saying pigs to anyone,is a violance. Violence by thaughts and Mahatma Gandhi said never hurt any one by single word or even dont think bad about others. Mirror always shows image of ourselves. So be friendly,explore the culture of different peopls,show respect to others. Half knowledge is injurious than poision. Hope for good.

hello sir, every person has their own point of view and i don't want to be popular or to blame any country or culture. i have not even seen a single film of satyajit ray but have read a lot about him and his contribution to films. Satyajit Ray is a cultural icon of India, i respect Mahatma Gandhi as father of nation but i dont like all his principles, his principles and ideas are great but old now, world is full of violence am also against violence but i cant follow non-violence and get slapped on my face. am not saying that am a perfect guy and my views are perfect, am learning things now and i'll became a perfect human one day that's sure.Anyhow Thanks for expressing your views sir.
thank u.

maheshc163's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:57 PM
flowerforyou thanks to all persons who liked my posts, thank u and wish u all good luck and be happy :) always :)

Good night & Good morning, byewaving

maheshc163's photo
Mon 07/14/14 12:12 PM
Many Indian guys behave like pigs, they have no idea what they are doing. They r educated but no manners at all, never respect women. this is the country which has shown culture, respect and much more to rest of the world, many great people and saints enlightened the world.
majority of girls even fear to post their pics on profile.Men or women all are equal,women doesn't have to sit in a room and suffer in their mind, for centuries and centuries they have suffered in all perspectives, child marriages, dowry and many more, Now laws are made only to show-off not implemented. A boy suffers a lot when a girl cheats him, then what about million of girls and women who daily suffer in the hands of men. Be human and save human, we are humans not animals, sorry animals are far better than humans, Animals should feel proud as Animals that they are not humans.

No country in the world is great never, only people can make it greatest. so please behave like humans and save humanity.

sorry if i have said anything wrong, these words are not to hurt good people. Just respect women, see a mother, sister and a friend in women, who always think only good for you. thank u

maheshc163's photo
Thu 07/10/14 10:48 PM
hi swetha mahesh this is mahesh me too from hyd