Community > Posts By > yummybody23

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 11:35 PM

I myself is professional too. I know my limitations and i know the do's and dont's. And i know majority of young guys are here are looking for set scammers and its hardd to tell if they are genuine or just making fun out of you.

As a professional; you wouldn't put a picture of yourself on here without a shirt and you wouldn't want to be seen dating a woman that is old enough to be your mother. Guess we both have different levels of being a professional.

It was reviewed by the customer service of mingle before they allow it to be uploaded. It was approved by them. They have their guidelines what type of pictures to be post and are not. So the fact i was that i was able to set it as my primary therefore i passed the guidelines..

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 11:25 PM

no navy. Its just that i prefer mature lady coz they have sense of humor..no disrespect..im just looking for a friend or someone to chat.thats all.. why? :tongue:

Just asking.

Dont worry navy its not what you think' . And im sorry if you got offended. Im just looking for a friend, chat, that all i want, love noway

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 11:21 PM
I wast just stating the fact and thats the reality.. scammers, sex, and everything it applies to all people here.. even mature ones do this..lets just mind our own business and move on..just be yourself thats all that matters. Just sayin. :smile: :smile:

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 11:17 PM
I myself is professional too. I know my limitations and i know the do's and dont's. And i know majority of young guys are here are looking for sex and scammers and its hardd to tell if they are genuine or just making fun out of you.

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 11:10 PM

I just joined this site and wanted to get some input. What do you like about this site and what don't you like?

Some great people here on the forums but too many scammers and too many young guys with mommy issues hitting on me.

Not all young guys are scammers. Its just they more prefer mature women bec. They have sense of humor, no disrespect but maybe youre just thnking of the negative side. Try to ask first..dont conclude it will just cost a misunderstandin. Just saying. :tongue:

I pride myself on intelligence and I am smart enough to know when a young man is just looking for sex or a place to live. I have had enough of these younger guys hitting on me to know better as that comes with age.

I have nothing against with your opinion. I respect that. And i cant blame you if thats your perception towards younger guys. But believe me or not i am not one of them. I just find mature women interesting and has sense of humor.thats all nothing more nothing less.. laugh

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 10:40 PM

I just joined this site and wanted to get some input. What do you like about this site and what don't you like?

Some great people here on the forums but too many scammers and too many young guys with mommy issues hitting on me.

Not all young guys are scammers. Its just they more prefer mature women bec. They have sense of humor, no disrespect but maybe youre just thnking of the negative side. Try to ask first..dont conclude it will just cost a misunderstandin. Just saying. :tongue:

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 10:20 PM
no navy. Its just that i prefer mature lady coz they have sense of humor..no disrespect..im just looking for a friend or someone to chat.thats all.. why? :tongue:

yummybody23's photo
Sat 02/01/14 09:20 PM
hi to all gorgeous mature lady out there

2 Next