Community > Posts By > Igumavincent

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:49 AM
Hey Mississippi.... Common, what if she pick up a Romantic magazine, so what will yhu say to that?

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 12:25 AM
Distance relationship do work out, i have seen two couple that got married through social media... It all based on the opposite sex in question, there r through people that are ready to get married on media, but becareful of fraudulent people.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 11:14 PM
Many of my hommies laff at me that i'm single,so i decided to take up the Challenge coming out here to mingle... Will i still remain SINGLE?

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 10:57 PM
Lol... She should talk to Brooklyn and pretend to be a corp. Don't you think he will be afraid to speak with yhu

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 02:59 PM
Hey! Yhu found a true love, hold him or her tight, because love is like an egg, when it touch the ground, it get broken. I know yhu might have trust in someone and get your heart broken. But inside the bad yhu can still find the good once. Do yhu know what, i see love in your eyes and i promise when i am with yhu, there will be no love lost believe in me, because i know love is a beautiful thing. I love ya all, including yhu!

2 Next