Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 09/02/23 09:51 PM
No it’s not. People are in prison for a reason and if it was up to me they’d be in conditions that would shame the Middle Ages.

Cue the leftist talking rehabilitation.

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 10:38 AM

LOL HEY STUPID,,GO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF GOOF..NO SUCH THINGS AS A GOOD ASIAN YOU SHOULD BE SAYING..LO,,ITS TRUE..YOUR KINDS IS ALL STUCK UP RETARDS,YOU ALSO DONE LIKE BLACKS IN AFRICA,,YOU RUINED GIRLS FOR THE REST OF US THAT ARE NOT COWARD WIFE BEATERS LIKE YOU ASIANS AND BLACKS ARE,,YEP MIDDLE EASTERN MEN SAME WAY,,WHY YOU SO SHOCKED STUPID? DIDNT THINK I COULD USE GOOGLE? BUNCH OF BABY KILLING ASSSHOLE IS ALL YORU KIND IS,,SO SIT THE FUUCKK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUUCK

UP,,HAVE A BIG CUP OF SUCK MY FAT KOCK,,YOUR FAR EVEN THE BRITS AND CANUCKS..STUCK ON RETARDED,,NO FIXING STUPID..DONT SEE YOU FLAGGING ANY REAL ID LIKE ME DO YOU? YOUR PROBABLY A PEDOPHILE LIKE YOUR BUDDY JOE BIDEN YOU ALL CALL ME TRANNY CROSSDRESSER YET YOU ELECT A PEDOPHILE,TELLING LITTLE 11 YEAR OLD GIRLS DONT TAKE MEN SERIOUSLY TILL YOUR 3O SICKO,,LEAST BEING GAY IS LEGAL,,YOUR A PEDOHILE LIKE CREEPY JOE,,AFTER LITTLE KIDS,ID TAKE GAYS ANYDAY OVER LOW LIFE PEOPLE LIKE YOU PEDOPHILE,,AND WHY CARE WHO TWO GROWN ADULTS DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS BOTHER YOU? EXPLAIN STUPID? YET YOU ELECT A PEDOPHILE LIKE YOURSLEF,:wink: ,,YOUR A KEYBOARD RAMBO ALL TOUGH ONLINE AND IN REAL LIFE YOU WOULDNT KNOW WIETHER TO **** YOUR PANTS OR GO BLIND WITH THOSE PANTS HANGING AROUND YOUR KNEES WHO COULD TELL IF YOU **** YOUR PANTS ANYHOW? MAYBE THAT WHY YOU WHERE THEM HUH? YOUR KIND WIPED THEIR ***** BARE HANDED TILL YOU CAME TO THI COUNTRY,,LO,,YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS THE 1ST ONE TO RIP OUT HIS POCKETS TO WIPE HIS SHIITTY ASSS,I DO,,I DONT SEE YOU WITH ANY DIPLOMAS?? I HAVE 4,,NEED I SAY MORE,,GO MAKE SOME CHINESE FOOD AND STFU OK.:tongue:

I have to say, you come across so endearingly, adorable even.

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 10:25 AM
Kelso, Scotland

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 10:21 AM
Got to be a French Kiss

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 03:55 AM

Damn old lady! I'd **** you! You like $ucking on big white cocks?

Language that would shame a caveman, well done, you must be very proud of this.

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 03:50 AM
We all need money to survive and let’s not pretend we don’t like our little luxuries.
When it becomes avaricious is when it becomes off-putting, for me anyway.

no photo
Wed 08/30/23 12:53 PM
I read only today that it’s 50 years old, last March actually.

Now I feel old

no photo
Wed 08/30/23 12:25 PM

Putin is good for Russian or not. what about your prime minister of your country is good or bad for you. please name your country and your prime minister name is he or she good or bad.

Depends what propaganda you listen to.

I think the UK makes Putin look like an Angel in a sense that we are responsible for more death and destruction than Putin could dream of.

Tony Blair being a case in point with the non existent weapons of mass destruction.

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 06:22 AM
Market

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 06:18 AM
Queen

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 05:13 AM
Chain reaction

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 05:12 AM
Decorate

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 03:06 AM
Anyone, Justin Bieber. I’m not his biggest fan but I love this one

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 02:52 AM
I’ve no idea what the question even means, incall or outcall?

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 02:47 AM

Welcome to Mingle both Susanne and Valeria...

Your nick reminds me of that sooper dooper movie :joy::movie_camera:

Valerian and the city of a thousand planets....

I have to confess, I don't know what you mean by Valerian.

Valerian is also a plant, used for hundreds of years as it has medicinal qualities. Helps you sleep for one.

Good luck, you live in a beautiful Country

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 02:36 AM
Jacket potato with beans and cheese, the simple pleasures

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 02:07 AM
Well my idea of decent are those with moral standards.
So my answer is yes, millions of them.
The good outweigh the bad by far.

You might want to ask yourself what you mean by decent, I think you’ll then answer your own question.
But don’t use this website as your yardstick.

no photo
Tue 08/15/23 03:57 AM
A rainbow

no photo
Tue 08/15/23 12:08 AM

Hmmm... I guess I am old fashioned. Maybe I was born in the wrong century. Seriously my ideal life would be to take care of my husband and let him lead. 🤷‍♀️:joy:

It's a shame to say, but....

That method only works if your husband /partner has you and the kids at the top of his priority list!

If he should put something else at the top of his priorities, like gambling, drugs, alcohol or cheating, then you know its not a good model for happiness for you or the kids...

I think it's fair to say that behind every great man, has been the support of and "EQUALLY" great woman...

Agree, Equally being the operative word

no photo
Tue 08/15/23 12:07 AM

they can't be to leader. one must lead and the other follow. after God is a man, woman and children.

Joan of Arc, just 19 years old when she lead the French to deafeat the English.

Lepa Radić, part of the Yugoslav resistance against the Nazis. They found her, put a rope around her neck and threatened to hang her unless she gave up her comrades. She refused, they murdered her, she was 17.

Rosa Parks, refused to move to the back of the bus, and therefore began the civil rights movement.

Emmeline Pankhurst, lead the uk suffragette movement to give women the right to vote.

Florence Nightingale, legendary and the hospital she started, St Thomas in London is still going and world famous.

I think women can lead.

I think they can too. But some folks would rather enroll themselves in the theocratic beliefs of people like the taliban, and others of their ilk.

Yes, terrifying in this century.