Community > Posts By > _Amanda_

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:05 PM

Damn I need some Damn practice

Damn Damn Damn Damn Oh and Damn

God damn, that's a lot of damns!!

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:03 PM

maby it was a bit harsh ohwell I'd be willing to bet that some key parts are being held together with duct tape though :tongue:

yea i would say most likeley there r i had a honda one time it was my first car and i had sh!t held together with duct tape lol but it wasnt loud hahaha

shh, I'll tell you a secret... my trunk is bungied shut from the inside lmfao!! its so ghetto, i need a new one

hahaha thats funny but hey least u gotta car in the past month and a half ive totaled 2 cars so any car would b nice lol

2 in less than 2 months!!! you either need driving lessons or just have sh***y luck! ouch

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:01 PM
I absolutely love R. A. Salvatore! I am a big fan of the books about Drizzit.

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:57 PM

maby it was a bit harsh ohwell I'd be willing to bet that some key parts are being held together with duct tape though :tongue:

yea i would say most likeley there r i had a honda one time it was my first car and i had sh!t held together with duct tape lol but it wasnt loud hahaha

shh, I'll tell you a secret... my trunk is bungied shut from the inside lmfao!! its so ghetto, i need a new one

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:46 PM

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:40 PM

I am annoyed with loud exhaust systems on ugly hondas. It seems to be a big thing here in Alabama. What is the point?

compensation

Hahaha!! def. compensating for what they're not packin.

They're idiots who dont know that if your gonna dump money into a car, then do it under the hood or on other performance parts. Just scream "Ricer!!" at them and they'll get pissed :)

hahaha well yea thats their baby don ya no lol

Thats like putting one of the starving african kids you see on tv in designer clothes

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:37 PM

pitchfork killer clowns from outer spacepitchfork

I always wanted to be wrapped in a cotton candy cocoon and eat my way out.drool

is that the name of the movie thats from?!?!?! I remember a movie from when i was little with people in pink fuzzy cocoons and this scary thing chasing people around and I never knew the name of it.

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:33 PM

I am annoyed with loud exhaust systems on ugly hondas. It seems to be a big thing here in Alabama. What is the point?

compensation

Hahaha!! def. compensating for what they're not packin.

They're idiots who dont know that if your gonna dump money into a car, then do it under the hood or on other performance parts. Just scream "Ricer!!" at them and they'll get pissed :)

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:45 PM

I dont think you should outright say your an asshole, its kinda a turn off, just stick with the cocky way you wrote everything else and people will get the picture :-p I like your cat too~

Lol...thats the first thing it says on my profile.

yeah, but your only looking for friends, not for more like he is. ive got quite a few friends that are assholes so im not saying its a bad thing its just who you are :)

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:51 PM
I dont think you should outright say your an asshole, its kinda a turn off, just stick with the cocky way you wrote everything else and people will get the picture :-p I like your cat too~

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:49 PM
Alright haha!! I'll work on the pics! I'm def not a country gangsat lmfao!!

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:42 PM
I like your profile, the only turn off I would have is the hunting, but I wouldnt change that if i were you. You want someone who likes the things that you like :)

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:37 PM
How does my profile come accross? I tried to convay that I am a responsable parent, but also like to act like the 21 year old that I am when I get the chance.

_Amanda_'s photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:51 PM

Hi.......wanna F$#&?

This has actually worked before blushing