Community > Posts By > Brian Jones

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 04:51 PM

I have zero issues with the degenerates.

Welcome to M2.

Me too.

Block

Done

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 04:06 PM

And strange, it seems a lot of them are well over six feet tall and come from a small town in Illinois.

And are currently living and working in one of the big cities

Plus some interesting locations such as Birmingham Scotland which are 350+ miles apart

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 11:02 AM

i want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage and ready for commitment and everlasting relationship

hi Maria, wt you have said is from bottom of your heart, I am in need of a person like you, things I'll explain later, am an Indian was in UK, am really upset in having making real relationship.Anyway nice to hear from you.

Best of luck to you as she's gone

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 08:14 AM

Lol...thank you.

Now I feel so much better to know.

Welcome aboard!!!

Stick to the forum where the nice people are

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 08:07 AM

Why do people don't just follow instructions yet they are all grownups?
Why waste one's precious time with useless inbox?
I just joined and got 2 grown ups with such unspeakable behaviours.:cry:

Unfortunately some people have less maturity than a gram of mild cheddar cheese

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 08:02 AM

"Fake friends :slight_smile: are like shadows. :busts_in_silhouette: They follow you in the sun, :sparkles: but leave you in the dark."🖤

My favourite is:

"True friends are like stars....you don't always see them but you know they are there".

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 07:49 AM

And we have another newbie entering the scene to strut his stuff without the slightest inkling of how the forum works, and what the rules are.
slaphead

You can't educate pork.....

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/20/23 07:46 AM
It only takes a few seconds to show someone how you feel about them.

Unfortunately,the police call it indecent exposure....

Brian Jones's photo
Sat 08/19/23 01:26 PM
Seriously on here ?.
Does anyone EVER take anything or anyone seriously on here ?

Brian Jones's photo
Wed 08/16/23 02:02 AM
This time last month I made the decision to exercise more and eat healthier to lose 10 kg
Doing really well, only 17 kg to go

Brian Jones's photo
Mon 08/14/23 12:52 AM
You could copy the photo/picture and paste into "paint" if using windows and crop the image there.

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 08/13/23 06:23 AM
An old lady handed her bank card to the teller and said “I would like to withdraw £10”. The teller told her “for withdrawals less than £100, please use the ATM.
The old lady wanted to know why... The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her “these are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.
The old lady remained silent for a few seconds and handed her card back to the teller and said “please help me withdraw all the money I have.” The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her “you have £300,000 in your account but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently.
Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?
The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The teller told her any amount up to £3000. “Well please let me have £3000 now.”
The teller kindly handed £3000 very friendly and with a smile to her.
The old lady put £10 in her purse and asked the teller to deposit £2990 back into her account.

Brian Jones's photo
Fri 08/11/23 02:11 PM

I completely understand that if a woman isn't interested she won't respond back, or she will let you know upfront that she isn't interested, or she will respond with one or two words each time. She does this because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

But I've come across women who respond back with half to one sentence. So you write her two paragraphs and she responds back with half a sentence.

If she isn't interested why on earth is she even bothering to respond back like this?

Your whole post is passive aggressive.

You start with the words, ‘I completely understand’ but the rest of your post says you don’t.

You say you write two paragraphs but she responds with half a sentence. Your disdain for women who don’t kowtow to your every whim is clear in this in sentence. A relationship can’t be be built on quid pro quo.

Your last sentence and the ‘why on Earth’ expression in this case is an underhanded pejorative aimed at women you know nothing about.

There could be a plethora of reasons why.

She might be very nice and feel she has to acknowledge your message.

She may be socially awkward, you’ve heard lots of people say, ‘I’m very shy at first but I’m ok once I feel comfortable, then you can’t shut me up’ The same thing happens on social media.

She may have lived with or dated a tyrant in the past, in which case your two paragraphs would have terrified her even though it was meant well.

There could be many more reasons why.

Read the replies a few times and stop and think what you’re being told before rattling off your own reply.
Less is often more

Very hipocrytical when you don't reply to messages yourself

Brian Jones's photo
Fri 08/11/23 03:43 AM
Man goes to confession and the Priest asks him if he has anything to confess.
"Well my wife was bending over the freezer to get some ice cream and I couldn't control myself,so I took her from behind."
The Priest,who knew the man well, replied that as he had only just got married, and his wife was very attractive,this was normal behaviour.
"Wel I wish you would tell the supermarket manager that because he has banned us both for 6 months."

Brian Jones's photo
Fri 08/04/23 01:36 AM
A Police officer has just been to my house saying "I'm looking for a man with one eye".
I said "If you use both eyes you'll find him a lot quicker".

Brian Jones's photo
Thu 08/03/23 01:42 PM
Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the new swimming pool.
I gave him a glass of water.

Brian Jones's photo
Thu 08/03/23 05:02 AM
It could also be one of many scams involving a lot of money.

Brian Jones's photo
Tue 08/01/23 02:34 AM
The teacher asks the class:

If there are five birds on a fence and I shoot one,how many are left ?.
Billy says, “None, because the others would fly away.”

“The answer is 4, but I like the way you think,” says the teacher.

“Now I have a question for you,” says Billy, “If there are 3 women eating ice cream cones, and 1 is licking, 1 is biting, and 1 is sucking, which one is married?”

The teacher nervously answers, “Ummm, the one sucking?”

“The answer is the one with the wedding ring, but I like the way you think!”

Brian Jones's photo
Sun 07/30/23 05:05 PM
The Jacksons in Blackpool 2017

Brian Jones's photo
Sat 07/29/23 03:49 PM
Anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter flight for 4 people?! I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave early Saturday (October 24th) morning from Heathrow Airport and will fly to St Tropez and on to Marbella where we will have breakfast and then on a yacht for lunch.
Then we’ll do a cruise around Santorini
and returning to Heathrow for dinner, then fly back home.
If interested please pm me.
Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can't go...