Community > Posts By > scottvass

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:37 PM
Edited by scottvass on Tue 11/25/08 08:38 PM

BTW...welcome to the nut house. :banana:

There are some pretty cool folks here...who just love to have fun. Join in the forums and you'll do just fine here. You're a good sport. flowerforyou

feels like i'm already there!

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:35 PM
that's just WRONG...reminds me to much of that time in prison...but i'm all better now!drinker

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:30 PM
Edited by scottvass on Tue 11/25/08 08:32 PM

ok...i'll address the gay guys (not meant to be rude), since in all honesty you guys ARE a bit more in touch with your feminine sides than i am and are able to see things a little more from the female perspective.keep talking...i'm listening.

HAHAHAHAHahahahaha!

WINNER!

I've never won any thing before!! First I'd like to thank all the gay guys for making this possible...I could'nt have done it without all of you.....tears blushing laugh

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:23 PM

Ok, you say your an goth at heart, well that tells me alot, not that your headline didn't tell me that, the suit and the hat, not exactly goth expressive, not that I would expect you to wear leather and collars and stuff, not that I don't have friends that do, but I am just saying, include a little more of your personality in it, if you have interesting views you think others might be into maybe you can mention something about that. What do you do for a living, are you a writer. Do you own your own business, etc. If you like funny by the way, check out my latest post on the poems and creative writing section of the forums, it is me allowing you to be introduced to some novel characters of mine from a novel I hope to finish very soon and release by next year sometime. They are not your everyday weirdos. giggles. The first time I posted it, I got over 1 million hits to the blog on blogger. I about jumped outta my seat when I saw the stats. giggles. its all good. have fun. laugh happy flowerforyou :banana:

thanks for the advise and the heads up. would you mind sending me a private email with details about how and where i can find those posts? thanks.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:20 PM
hey No1sLove..exactly WHO is it you're chasing anyway? the guy who posted this chat question? because if so...it was me!

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:18 PM
No1sLove...sorry...was'nt meaning to steal your gay guy!noway frustrated

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:13 PM

you like sex with horses????smitten drool
...no but it's starting to sound like SOMEONE does.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:05 PM
duckiegiggles...trust me there's a horse...just not in the picture.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:01 PM
Edited by scottvass on Tue 11/25/08 08:03 PM

writer_gurl...i was serious. i used to write poetry and short stories years ago...not to mention a lot of erotica when i was in the army out in the field with nothing else to think about except getting my ass shot off by some other asshole with a rifle and me in their sights. you're really good from what little i saw, would'nt mind reading more some time.

Thanx for the inspirationbigsmile I write fiction novels and short stories...Got a novel published last year, but nothing since then.

what is the name of the book and where might i be able to find it?

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:59 PM
writer_gurl...mind if i send you a private email in a bit?

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:58 PM
thanks eunice...while sex is always in the back of the equation, it's not really what i intended to put out with that profile. a lot of others are saying the same thing...seems the gay guys really like it though, but i'm not interested in them like that. i'm thinking that my original thoughts about editing the profile with the draft i'm working on might not be such a bad idea.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:54 PM
writer_gurl...i was serious. i used to write poetry and short stories years ago...not to mention a lot of erotica when i was in the army out in the field with nothing else to think about except getting my ass shot off by some other asshole with a rifle and me in their sights. you're really good from what little i saw, would'nt mind reading more some time.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:51 PM
laugh it up, but i really need the advise. i've been"out of the game" for about 13 years, so this is all new to me again.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:48 PM
sorry writer_gurl...i was talking to you.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:47 PM
ok...i'll address the gay guys (not meant to be rude), since in all honesty you guys ARE a bit more in touch with your feminine sides than i am and are able to see things a little more from the female perspective.keep talking...i'm listening.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:45 PM
anyone else got thoughts?

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:43 PM
ok...so i'm seeing a few comments about the sexual aspect of the profile. i have actually been in the process of composing an edit to remove that part and focus less on the dark aspects also, even though at heart i'm still an old goth looking for love.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:40 PM
winter..thanks...maybe we could meet some day. liked YOUR profile very much, you have a real talent.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:38 PM
i thought about her possibly being religious and i did email her back to ask if i had offended her, however she has not been on line for the past couple of days...something to consider though.

scottvass's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:34 PM
ok...i just saw that you are a man. while i am flattered that the homosexual community would be attracted to me, i'd really like to get advise from the ladies...i'm heterosexual and don't plan to swing the door the other way in this life time. thanks anyway...any ladies out there?

Previous 1