Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 12:50 PM
Please Feel Free To Share Some Experience How You Found Out You Look Better Than You Think

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 12:48 PM
Hey y'all, most people might I'm being delusional I mean who doesn't think they're beautiful? but lately Mingle2 has been deleting my pics no matter how clear and smiley I appear in them until I had and unexpected interview yesterday and that's why this pic is still up till now. apparently mingle2 thinks I'm using someone else's picture for the site ans my video call with them cleared everything so much that they offered me a sit at the "Moderators Table" and yes of course I passed on it cause the moment I take that deal... I'll never free to say or do whatever I want here which was the whole point of being here.

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 12:39 PM
Vegetarians love animals so if you do too you should make a good match with 'em!
The problems arise when you want to EAT animals...

They (the animals) better not be good looking :heart_eyes:

no photo
Wed 04/12/23 12:37 PM
A penis where there should not be one

:laughing:🤣:grin: How are you "Mr Good Guy" with a comment like that.? :joy:🤣:joy_cat:

no photo
Tue 04/11/23 05:21 AM
Vegetarians who force their explanation and expect you to understand while they're refusing to understand why you love Animals :goat::chicken::pig::cow2: :fish: than Veg 🥦🥕:corn:

no photo
Mon 04/10/23 04:12 PM
First of all, adjust your profile and eliminate the fact that you are looking for intimate encounters, even if you do.
I doubt you look like your pictures in real so why don't include some real pictures, showing you in some sport activities and such.
A nice face doesn't make a nice man, elaborate in your written profile that you are looking for something substantial and stop feeling pity for yourself because you are so "handsome"

Now That ladies and gentlemen Is The Best Advice he'll ever get on this topic. No one is handsome in rea life lol Building your personality and learn how to keep your Complements in check. ✌

no photo
Mon 04/10/23 03:52 PM
I've missed how much comedy centre has used trevor and all of a sudden he's gone to "discover himself"? that's bull and he made me hate the Trump dude so much I starting to like Trump now. more thoughts?

no photo
Mon 04/10/23 03:49 PM
Meh Meh Meh, obsessed with Trump ain't seems to upset a few mind. female right, gender craps and LGBT Qwhat would get me the a good ear? call it a spade while it still is cause false knowledge is worse than ignorance

no photo
Mon 04/10/23 01:48 AM
Where would America be if Trump had remained President? probably would be better or worse 🤷‍♂️

no photo
Sun 04/09/23 02:14 AM
With the way things are going in the U.S i dont think Trump was that Bad as the media made him seem. He was a lousy president who bragged at every chance he got but I'll be damn if I don't think America would be better if he comes back

no photo
Sun 04/09/23 02:12 AM
Damn Right

no photo
Sat 04/08/23 10:47 PM
hey guys, dated an introvert like myself lately and it was the best boring fun I've ever had. we both understood when to shut the hell up and when yo intrude. the sex was effing mind blowing and the best part of all... we lasted two days in the relationship and no one was angry or mad about it. so far Mingle2 has proven itself worthy of my time :joy:🤣:joy_cat:

no photo
Fri 04/07/23 03:32 AM
Sniper Rifle

no photo
Thu 04/06/23 03:02 AM
A Website said "Single Moms Nearby Wants To Meet Meet Me", I've been waiting at every school for em and they don't seem to recognize me 🤣:smile::grin::smiley:🤣:laughing:

no photo
Tue 04/04/23 11:10 PM
I don't really like the dud but lately he's been getting some heat for being real and my favourites (the Democrats) are being unreal the kore they go after him. just a thought

2 Next