Community > Posts By > WhySerious

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:59 AM
I have bookmarked your recipe page and i will try them out when i go to the grocer. =)

I have a nice salad dressing I'd like to share, its healthy too!

1-2 lemons
3 tsp of apple cider vinegar
Olive oil

I squeeze the lemons on the salad, add 3 tsp of the vinegar on the salad and coat the salad with olive oil.
More or less vinegar to taste.
I like feta with this dressing, add salt and pepper, and Greek seasoning is my secret ingredient. =P
Muy delicioso

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:36 AM
What was even wrong with the kittens that they thought shooting them right then and there would be best?

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:26 AM
Emphasis on the yet laugh
Hope your day stays great!

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:16 AM
One of my favorite books are Danielle Steel-Full circle, this book called the Shack..
Gabrielle Zevin-Elsewhere (really good) and this booked called Burned. Forget the authors name.. Lol

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:12 AM
Should be fun, its about 45 min from Tulsa.

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:02 AM
My hubby has seemed to forgotten what a slow passionate kiss is. Its like he thinks my face is food when he's hungry. Wth??

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 07:59 AM
Seems to me like every friend request I get its from a guy, I've got plenty of guy friends I'm on this site to have more girlfriends! Maybe that's one of the reasons. Or maybe you just don't interest them lol

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 07:57 AM
My cousin is mad at me cause I have 3 vehicles. It's called saving your money and putting it to good use. Sheesh!!

WhySerious's photo
Wed 12/18/13 12:03 AM
You're right but if I'm ordering off the dollar menu it's gonna be a buck. LOL

WhySerious's photo
Tue 12/17/13 11:58 PM

nothing got me annoyed but something did make me happy happy happy.i discovered on the $1 menu at McDonalds,for an extra $1 you can add bacon! there was no way i could pass that deal up! :banana:

For 1 more dollar you could get like a double cheese burger lol I think it's ajip to add bacon for a buck. Ain't nobody got time got that! =P

WhySerious's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:44 PM
What? Lol

WhySerious's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:18 PM

I'm curious.
There's this specific thing that's really pleasing (in the sack) that most men never ever seem to get right. So in a way kinda wondering what that would be like with another woman.

Have you tried teaching them how maybe? I don't know what it is, but maybe if you explained it to them, they'd do a better job?

I wrote out a detailed map, even gave my man a compass, he still landed in Antarctica.
Guys just don't get it, so yeah, I too wonder if a woman could do it better. Ha ha

WhySerious's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:06 PM
explode
I told my mum I was finally moving out (I'm 21), and she pitched a fit saying I would be leaving her in a bind. Woman, you are 50 years old. Get over it, should have known I'd leave eventually. She then had the audacity to ask of she could move in with. W.T.H???

2 Next