Community > Posts By > Transam1998

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:53 PM
Maybe not, but it sure makes your unhapiness more bearable!

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:52 PM
Welcome to the group!happy

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:44 PM
Edited by Transam1998 on Thu 12/04/08 08:51 PM

I was looking for a kitten.

Meouw!

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:31 PM
I dare someone to meet me! laugh :banana:

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:24 PM
Edited by Transam1998 on Thu 12/04/08 08:25 PM

Also, did the world change? Just because you have a fiance, no other guy can be a friend, or vice versa?

It shouldn't be like this either way.. Once you are engaged to someone, I would assume you trust that person. Part of that trust would be allowing them to have friends and to visit those friends, sometimes without you tagging along. There are waay too many jealous people out there and that jealousy is just going to cause problems..

My 2 cents

btw.. you look like a player all the way! drinker

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:14 PM
Dune, then the original Doom. Wow have graphics and game reality advanced since then!

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:00 PM
Welcome! You don't look invisible to me! flowerforyou

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:57 PM

I was born a male and, well... I still think I am one. spock.

Lots of luck to everyone in their searches.

Paul

rofl Your not sure? Welcome to the site, best of luck to ya! drinks

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:43 PM
Any ladies in the Kalamazoo area like to ice skate or attend Wings games?

Transam1998's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:40 PM
Love to, but Brighton is quite a trip from here..

Transam1998's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:45 AM

>????? what would you do to feed your family>>>>

whine and cry or take whatever job there is>>????

I wanna see some back bone here!!drinker

I live in Michigan, there are no jobs here. I am a mechanic, a PC technician and pretty good at repairing applicances, yet I have been washing dishes at Old Country Buffet before because that was all I could find, so if you think I am just whining instead of working, you are wrong.

Transam1998's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:57 AM
Edited by Transam1998 on Wed 12/03/08 03:59 AM
oops, sorry didn't mean to post this..

Transam1998's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:53 AM
Edited by Transam1998 on Wed 12/03/08 03:54 AM

People at my work were laid off. I work at a small travel agency and we lost 5 of our 22 people. Those big companies losing their workers has had a trickle down affect on the little companies.
It must be nice to be a CEO and get millions no matter if you make money or not.

From what I understand, they were faking their books to make it look like they were making profits when they weren't. They collected their bonuses, got pats on the back from certain poloticians and praised for what a good job they were doing and have now resigned, scott free.

How that is not a crime, I will never know.I hope they are proud of themselves and their family is proud of them. mad

Transam1998's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:50 AM
Edited by Transam1998 on Wed 12/03/08 03:58 AM

Been laid off for 5 months now...not easy living on $145 a week. I would love to see the government officials take a pay cut and live on what they expect me to live on....talk about a crisis!!!!!!rant rant rant rant flowers flowers flowers

No kidding, that would be real leadership! The automaker CEOs have promised to live on $1 a year if they get some bailout money. I would like to see some poloticians follow suit.

Of course, all the automaker CEOs probably don't ever have to work again if they don't want to.

Transam1998's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:42 AM
My company has lost $40 million in business in the last couple of months. We were, up to this point, making $2 million a month in profit so this was kind of a shock.

Last night, 200+ people got phone calls informing them they were losing their jobs. In an hour or so, I will be finding out if I still have one.

I would love to grab one of those bank CEO millionairs that should be rotting in jail for crookery and string them up by their nads. Anyone else going through this right now?

Transam1998's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:47 AM
Edited by Transam1998 on Wed 11/19/08 04:50 AM

How long has it been since a guy asked you out to dinner and you said....I'd rather you come over and fcck me...?

OMG! What kind of women do you hang out with? rofl rofl drool

Transam1998's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:04 PM

TammyJo71

I happened to see your post and felt a need to reply. I would not say you're a bad looking guy. But with saying that you need to take this into consideration. This is a dating site, "site/sight" being the operative word here. When women and men are looking at profiles they are not sitting in front of the person learning their personality, they are flipping through profiles looking at pictures first, therefore visual first impressions are what make an impact.

Is that shallow, in a real world setting yes, but this is the cyber world and in cyberland everything is visually based first. So with saying that here are a few suggestions to you and to all guys who may read this.....

You want to grab the womans attention and for most women seeing a man who is dressed decent is one of the first things that catch our eyes, you don't have to be in a 3 piece suit but rather casual dress clothes are nice or even a nice pair of jeans and a clean pull over or sporty sweatshirt is good too.

If the pictures you have posted show you in stained, old, torn up shirts, or hunting clothing after you've just offed Bambi, that is going to be an instant turn off for most women.

Good hygiene and grooming is the next thing that catches our eye. So make sure you post a picture of yourself without hat hair or bed head. A good haircut/style will do wonders for a guys appearance and NO COMBOVERS are ever ok, if you're thinning on top then trim all your hair down to even it out.

If you're not trying to grow a beard then make sure the picture you have up shows that you do know how to use a razor or trimmers.

If you wear contacts, then don't have all your pictures posted with you in your glasses, we like to see your eyes as they are the next thing that that attracts most women. Glasses can be very attractive on a man you just want to make sure that the ones you wear didn't go out of style in 1970.

And finally....SMILE!! A smile says so much about a person, a smile is inviting, it says "Hi, come talk to me"!

Good luck in your search for true love, its out there for you somewhere! :)

Wow TammyJo71. This was your first post on the forums and it's a great one. I am going to quote it so the guys see it again.

I agree with her. On a dating site it's HOW you present what you have more than WHAT you actually have. I get too many messages from guys that look like they didn't even try looking nice for their pictures. I even get messages from guys wearing their pants so they are showing their underwear (mostly from my age group).

Present yourself well.....it matters.

Yes, good points.

Transam1998's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:00 PM

I think you are handsome. But you asked for honesty. Looks aren't everything mind you. If you find the right girl, she will love you for all that you are. But in this day and age men and women alike don't just look at the face but the body. If they see a woman or a man(and this isnt everybody) who doesnt take care of themselves, how are they to take of the other person. maybe if you put up some full body pics, in a nice pair of jeans and a button down shirt or something.. the ones you have up make you look like a trucker. if your looking for the right one like i said .. she will love you no matter what but if your lookin to find her on here.. put up some better pics. maybe add more to your profile. i hope i didnt offend you but i am one of those who likes to give my opinion.. have a nice day and good luck.

You think the hockey gear helps? laugh

Transam1998's photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:23 PM
I haven't had any luck on any site. If I even get anyone to email me (only once so far), I'm lucky..

Transam1998's photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:20 PM
Apple and Pumpkin Pies! laugh love laugh

Previous 1