Community > Posts By > BabyGirl6364

BabyGirl6364's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:32 PM
hello and welcome Zach

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:41 PM

Just stopping in to introduce myself. Been here a while, but never posted. Hope all are having a great Sunday. Still trying to familiarize myself with the site, and hoping to find some great new friends here.
Enjoy, be safe, have fun, keep it real.

hi sorry i didn't say anything earlier been busy plus watching football waiting for steeler's game :-)

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:43 AM

uhhhh..well, not all the time..sorry, it's nothing personal to the people on this site, it's just that sometimes I just shut it off, or I will keep going forever hehe!

well thats different the person i was talking to wanted to meet me this last thursday and everything and then all of a sudden just stopped talking to me

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:38 AM
yea but do you tell the person or do you just leave them hanging?

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:21 AM
ok new topic

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:12 AM

Please read where I edited it also the last statement.bigsmile

oops

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:07 AM

offtopic Just a friendly reminder please refer to the Topic in hand. Please read the forums rules there will be no attacking other members for their opinion.

Nor does it matter how many times the Topic has been asked in the past. For not all new members are aware of what has and has not been asked.

If you do not have anything to add to the Topic then please move on. At no time are any Topics off limits to anyone but if your only reason is to attack someone then at times it is best to move on and leave the thread.

Thank You
Site Mod
Kristi

ty also

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:05 AM

We need to stop giving everyone so much grief! Ever heard the saying, if you don't have anything nice to say??? These comments are off topic! She asked a question and wants responses to that specific question! Not to be chastised for the question in and of itself! Move on, if you don't have positive feedback to the question asked. This isn't a bashing contest!flowerforyou JMO

flowerforyou ty honey

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:01 AM

Can anyone look in the database and find out how many times this question has been asked, please?

if you dont like it get out of the forum here

omg im sure someone had said worse things

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:56 AM
In all reality I was getting my frustrations out I wasn't caring if people agreed or not but I don't go around to other peoples topics and tell them how to run theirs they don't need to tell me how to run mine like asking me how many time have people asked this same question well personally I don't know know and don't give a flying ****. And Quiet 2008 if you look through the forum i just said if you don't like topic I write about don't reply...I'm sorry that you think its rude but I was only stating that facts and if that bothers you I dont know what to tell you

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:43 AM

come on ppl get talking

can't

you said if anyone didn't wanna agree cuddly wuddly with you to get out of the thread

so...

actually onetimearound said that no me i just said if you didn't like it i never you had to sgree with me

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:39 AM

come on ppl get talking

can't

you said if anyone didn't wanna agree cuddly wuddly with you to get out of the thread

so...

ok then dont

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:38 AM

Can anyone look in the database and find out how many times this question has been asked, please?

agree! if you don't like the thread, don't bother posting in it!

thank you onemoretimearound

yvw, I'm sorry that there has to be "one, or two, or three" in every crowd!

I don't understand people like that either. This may be an issue for more than one person. So what if it has been asked. Maybe they want a different perspective!!!

the first time i came on here and posted a thread i said i was bi curious and stuff this girl said arent there gay websites for that and buf was sucha a sweetheart and stood up for me

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:24 AM

Just wanted to say good morning to my sweeties! I love you all!flowerforyou

i love you too flowerforyou

Thanks sweetie!flowerforyou

ur welcome ur so nice to me and everyone else

I am nice to those who are nice to me! But for those that cross me the wrong way, I can be a snake!lol Double edged sword, ya know?

yes i do know that b/c i know you defended me that one day

Absofugginlutely! I will not stand for that shiznit!

:-)

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:20 AM

agree! if you don't like the thread, don't bother posting in it!

thank you onemoretimearound

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:12 AM
come on ppl get talking

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:11 AM

I am nice to those who are nice to me! But for those that cross me the wrong way, I can be a snake!lol Double edged sword, ya know?

yes i do know that b/c i know you defended me that one day

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:08 AM

BabyGirl6364's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:05 AM

BabyGirl6364's photo