Community > Posts By > RealFun2013

RealFun2013's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:26 PM
I find it just fine, as long as it is legal. Oh yeah, everyone is all thumbs up with a 30 year old man with a 24 year old woman, but God forbid if it's okay the other way around. Everyone would be like " cougar! " Or something like that. I hate judgment like that.

RealFun2013's photo
Mon 11/25/13 08:22 PM
Thank you 2KidsMom.

RealFun2013's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:07 PM
Thank you IndigoIllusions.

RealFun2013's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:07 PM
Thanks Jacktrades. I just got to watch out for the scammers, lol.

RealFun2013's photo
Fri 11/22/13 11:58 PM
Hello to everyone here. I have checked out this website, and everything looks great. I feel like I can start here and be myself (of course it should be that way anyway). My profile pretty much says everything about me for the most part. I am looking for that special someone to get together with, and I will know when it happens (trust me, I got that sense, lol). I am not sure what else to say, or how to be, this is my first time here. I am looking for that special someone in Oklahoma City, or somewhere around Oklahoma City (preferably 18-30 years of age), and all I ask for is honesty. I enjoy listening to music, hanging out, watching tv, and enjoying life to list a few things. I am an honest man, I work hard when I do something, and I like to be open minded to everything, and I like to try new things. Anyway, I hope I have gave a good description of who I am, and such things. Feel free to ask me questions, and I will do my best to answer the questions 100% honestly. I am not on many other websites besides YouTube, Facebook, or Yahoo alot, so I apologize if I am not on here more than a few times per week. Anyway, have a good day/afternoon/night, and I will be back on later. Take care of yourselves.

2 Next