Community > Posts By > wildinbed22

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 02:37 PM
hi ladies how are u doing today?

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:52 AM
i am a nice guy who lives in Palm Bay florida and i am looking for a woman of my dreams. if any ladies want to chat let me know.

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 12:53 PM
hey i am a person who loves cougars and would like to chat a cougar and get to know her better so please let me know if u are a cougar who wants to chat.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:20 PM
hey ladies i am a nice guy looking to chat with u so please chat with me.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 11:42 AM
just thought i would just come into this forum even though i do not have kids in hopes to find the woman for me. if any of u beautiful women want to chat please let me know.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:07 AM
u ladies are funny.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:24 AM
well ladies lets just say all the women i been with told me that i ate them out like a tiger and gave them the best orgasm they ever had and that i can last a very long time and that i like to do it in every position.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:17 AM
are all u ladies fighting over me?

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:45 AM
hey everyone i am new to the site and forums and am hoping to find the love of my life. i am a 20 year old guy who loves older women and have dated ladies twice my age. people think i am crazy for not going for ladies my own age but i have to tell u i am tired of all the highschool drama that the ladies my age always bring into a conversation. that is why i am looking for an older woman who can hold a mature conversation and that has a very high sex drive and that likes the outdoors and that is family oriented. please reply and let me know if u want to chat.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:36 AM
if any ladies care to chat with a nice caring guy please send me a email or instant message me or just let me know by replying to this topic.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:31 AM
hi are there any women on this site that would like to chat with me? please let me know. send me a email or instant message me so we can chat.

1 3 Next