JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:27 AM
not really lying is when your scared to tell the truth

i was joking with you but you being the extremeness to it to the next level and went all physco there fore I decided to keep on joking till you got mad

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:24 AM
of course it isnt myspace or whatever you wanna call it im simply getting to know here and talk to the people on here it is mingle

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:21 AM
schweetttsmile2

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:20 AM
well i see the respect part but i bet you got boys right? what if they ya boy but dont respect you and you known em all ya life?

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:19 AM
i shall do that is it cuz you wanna talk to me?O.o
biggrin

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:18 AM
i was joking about the doctor thing but alrite hah

i hope i made a interesting forum for you guys ill talk to yall later

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:16 AM
so i got to go to work soon maybe ill see some friend request or something in my box? if not ill get back on forums tonite or later
=)

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:06 AM
HA so i am right one who focuses on their thoughts can go without addiction O.o

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:04 AM

i use to be addicted to crack..the crack between my ex girlfriends legs..but since the break up ive been cold turkey for three years ..so if theres any females out there with some spare crack just lying around..hook a brother up...just kiddin...:laughing:

:laughing:

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:59 AM
well Im not Im actually a romantic addict if you get that hah sex is fine but its not a real big thing for me im not liek SEX SEX SEX hah I enjoy nights on the beach and romantic dinners but I can never do that :( nobody ever wants to

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:54 AM
you know what addiction i thought would be fun to have for a day?

sex-addict

would that be a bad thing or good thing?o.O

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:49 AM
well what a goverment dosent kno cant hurt them can they?

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:46 AM
I just hate when people say its a addiction and feel bad about it why your the one who just kept on goin ya kno

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:45 AM
well as a person of help to others I tend to carry those burdens as my own and I get rid of evil down bringin thoughts easily =D

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:43 AM
you are 100% correct everything supposingly im suppose to get addicted to ive conquored doctors acutally tested this on me and it really worked =)

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:41 AM
well its ur brain its your thoughts i can control my body the way i please if i try hard enough i dont have to reach for that pack of cigarettes even though my mind is telling me too O.o hha

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:40 AM
Addicition is all a mind thing if you really think about it, if i found a cigarette smoker whos addicted to smoking I could stop him, its all in the mind it really is

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:38 AM
scientifically speaking yes but if its not the brain that runs our thoughts how come we cant stop the addiction?

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:35 AM
well if its a mental thing then why do we complain about bad addictions when its once choice to? smile2

JonjonTheItalian's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:34 AM
well to carry burdens is to hold oneself down and i like helping ppl carry those burdens because in my words if a bucket of water is heavy i just dump it hah =)