maybe depends on where

Are u sensual?

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:14 AM
Fun_Girl

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:12 AM

NO

would Ulike to B in a loving relationship?

cant wait!! where do i sign up!! lol

Would u like to have ur last 1st kiss?

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:05 AM
Tease

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:05 AM

maybe
areyou promiscuous?

nope

are u?

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Fri 12/26/08 12:18 AM

maybe,listen i got a problem, now if i can keep jolly ol saint nick in the basement for a couple more days maybe he will change his mind and keep me on the nice list. say, have u ever caught a case for kidnapping?

:banana: yay!! my first flip!!:banana:

...lol not quite bro almost

Ever wanted to smoke weed with jesus?

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:28 PM
1HittaQuita

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:28 PM

For some reason....I kind of dig these!

That bad asss bro

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:40 PM

I think truth be told most people start out bisexual but we are socially conditioned to have the traditional relationship so people tend to settle on what is expected and do what they like behind closed doors or when availability is limited. I think most people develope preferences related to where they get approval and have good experiences enjoying. If you are told you should feel sexually attracted to only one sex then you suppress what are counter to that social sanction or the relationship you are in. If you think of the variety of shapes and sizes there are even within one gender people tend to develope preferences such as liking certain hair color or or build or body part.
i remember some very similar theories from my college days in my psychology of human sexuality class

yeah same here....but i guess its been literally engrained in my head cuz no way could i ever do that....some talents only a woman should enjoy

<---will enjoy those talents devil
drinks x31 drool drool drool

LMAO!! lol i think thats like a double edge pleasured sword!! lol

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:38 PM

yeah i decided to go for two more piercings actually...and may repierce my nose while im at it...i get great deals from down here....besides i need to pierce this **** up so you can have fun discovering them all....like playing connect the dots with your tongue!pitchfork

one can dream:angel:

wouldnt that be called wet dreaming lol
only where youre concerned my lil pc

Wernt u supposed to leave? lol

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:28 PM

I think truth be told most people start out bisexual but we are socially conditioned to have the traditional relationship so people tend to settle on what is expected and do what they like behind closed doors or when availability is limited. I think most people develope preferences related to where they get approval and have good experiences enjoying. If you are told you should feel sexually attracted to only one sex then you suppress what are counter to that social sanction or the relationship you are in. If you think of the variety of shapes and sizes there are even within one gender people tend to develope preferences such as liking certain hair color or or build or body part.
i remember some very similar theories from my college days in my psychology of human sexuality class

yeah same here....but i guess its been literally engrained in my head cuz no way could i ever do that....some talents only a woman should enjoy

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:26 PM

yeah i decided to go for two more piercings actually...and may repierce my nose while im at it...i get great deals from down here....besides i need to pierce this **** up so you can have fun discovering them all....like playing connect the dots with your tongue!pitchfork

one can dream:angel:

wouldnt that be called wet dreaming lol

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:24 PM
2Wild2BeReborn

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:58 AM
Rob Zombie - Superbeast

Josh_P_Rad88's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:51 AM
same here babe!! (((ICJW))) hey!!!!

Do u like to Cuddle?