Community > Posts By > Suntita2

Suntita2's photo
Mon 11/11/13 01:00 PM
Mark,you are the man.Lucky Marsha(then).I got flowers from my first love.They meant the world because of the commitment .Years later,the only flowers I got were from my sons on my birthday and Valentines,and whenever they passed by a pretty one.One is now left us(R.I.P),but the other unfailingly continues.Flowers are a very good show of love,apology,care,concern,appreciation,etc.My country is one of the major exporters of a large variety of blooms,yet the majority of our local men consider flowers unimportant since they are not edible! We bash them about this in public forums,but to no avail. Any man after my heart must send me flowers.Even if a beautiful bouquet online.All the gold in the world wouldnt match a flower wrapped with love.

Suntita2's photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:12 AM

Should a woman sacrifice her dreams for her marriage to succeed?

No, she shouldn't. If the man she wants to marry is a decent sort of man; he would support her with her dreams, not take them away. JMO

Agree; And for the men who do take away dreams such a price they pay squashing the life out of their partner when they could be so happy in the shared dreams/success.

I keep expecting some dynamic guy to jump up and hitch with your Star Navy Girl. You still impress the heck out of me.

This is so true. I think this when resentment kicks in when someone crushes you dream as the "what if" starts to come about. I would equally support a man with his dreams as well as it is a two way street. I think as far as any guy hitching up with me; that ship has long sailed but thanks just the same for the kind words. flowerforyou
agree...and girl,never say never.

Suntita2's photo
Sun 11/10/13 05:51 AM
I grew up with all this handsome,confident,educated man wish list,but as time passed,I realised that the dullest looking,unkempt-ish,awkward,lanky not suave...etc men,can be the best,most interesting,genuine,friendly,loving and sexiest of men.many women just aren't bothered enough to give a guy a chance,if he doesnt match up to someone she can show off to friends.I no longer judge men before I hold a converstation with them and meet at least twice in the day in a public place.Online its hard too know,any devil male or female can write something nice.

Suntita2's photo
Sun 11/10/13 02:15 AM

lol

WELCOME !

There are LOTS of decent men
Not our fault if we don't fit some list of demands and expectations for you Ms...
Hope you get over that and find someone nice. This is true.There are many decent men out there.

Suntita2's photo
Sat 11/09/13 09:43 PM
Wow Jeannie.By far the best collection I've seen from one artist in a long time.I love your variety.Its all so beautiful.You have made my Sunday that much more cheerful.Thank you!

Suntita2's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:06 PM

is just d simple truth but dey wont agree

Would you like some cheese with your whine? laugh
...lol.why I love coming in here strait 4rm my bed!

Suntita2's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:02 PM

From the mouth of babes....you can say that again.

Suntita2's photo
Fri 11/08/13 11:52 AM
You men go keeping quiet on stuff that needed saying yesterday.It makes you lose out to losers.We girls love our friends(male)like 4 real.Agape.It pains me to see a man give a woman/friend EVERY kind of attention,support and advice as she wobbles thru' a bad relationship.It would be easier to just say hey,I love you,let him go and lets try and work this my way as your man.I....would love that.

Suntita2's photo
Fri 11/08/13 11:31 AM
Non stop activity

Suntita2's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:22 AM
Been here week or so,but Its ok.A good place to relax after a hard day...except for all the 20 and 30 yr olds looking in..interested.oh bother..

Suntita2's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:45 AM
True that!

Suntita2's photo
Wed 11/06/13 01:44 AM
When you go broke,you realize how much people waste.It is possible to go a month without spending money.It is.and oh yes it is easier if you are alone.with a family in the house,stuff always crops up that cant wait.

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:03 AM
Online dating is a fun way to look for companionship.Onyi, sometimes we women ignore standard warnings & get conned.Mingle2 looks decent.Nobody's perfect,but I hope to meet some decent man & have a good online friendship here.happy landing all. :)

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:02 AM
Online dating is a fun way to look for companionship.Onyi, sometimes we women ignore standard warnings & get conned.Mingle2 looks decent.Nobody's perfect,but I hope to meet some decent man & have a good online friendship here.happy landing all. :)

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:46 AM
I draw some things very well.landscapes, animals,plants.the human body(torso) but cant master dimensions on faces.the tips here are a great help.Keep up your passion especially if you art is good.give someone a gift to boost yourself back to drawing.

Suntita2's photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:35 AM
I love Origami.saw some Asian man on Ted Talks show displaying all sorts of easy to make stuff using paper ,straws & other simple recycleables.will look this up,to teach unpreviledged Kenyan kids who have no access to toys.thanx!

Suntita2's photo
Sun 11/03/13 06:09 AM
Recently started midnite snacking.french toast,fried egg bean soup while i watch documentaries.I farm and walk a lot.smetimes too tired to eat much at dinner.

2 Next