Community > Posts By > Tomorrow22

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 04:16 PM
The Innocent Man - John Grisham

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 05:50 PM

I'd like to live in a mid-sized town, with a decent bookstore and coffee shop.....now that would be cool.

Wonderful!

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 01:11 PM
Brutal honesty, please and thank you.

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:35 AM
Edited by Tomorrow22 on Tue 02/16/10 11:43 AM
I went to the Natural Bridge on Sunday. Went down and saw the Bridge before dinner. Had Valentine's Dinnerdrool (3 desserts...laugh ) with my sister and her husband. Then, we went down to see the Bridge at night. They didn't have the light show.tears Stayed the night in the beautiful hotel, with a phone call from someone specialsmitten and had breakfast Monday morning. It snowed on the way home. It was a great Valentine's Day! :banana:

Edited to add a link to my Facebook photo album of the trip!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=156388&id=637141497&l=ed20504f95

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:46 AM
When I am angry...I do a whooping lot of house cleaning. When I am worried or anxious, all of the towels, cups, dresser drawers are all lined up perfectly and the same way. Maybe a little OCD? rofl

no photo
Thu 02/11/10 02:46 PM
I'll rant with you. Why don't parents ever take their kids out to play in the snow? You rarely ever see kids in the snow. When I was growing up, Mom was almost always home with us. I remember going out and playing until our clothes were soaked, coming in, changing them and then going back out. We spent hours out there.

I really wish I saw more kids out. They are missing out on a lot of fun. sad2

The other day when we had 2 ft of snow, we went out and shoveled a 3 foot wide path so the little ones could go out. Otherwise, about all we would have been able to see is heads sticking out of snow drifts. rofl They played for a long time! It is fun to experience the snow with them.

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 01:43 PM
Lovin' and hatin' it. LOL

It is beautiful. Today is very windy, I feel like I am in Antarctica or Alaska. But, I am ready for a breather from so much snow!

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:34 AM
Wheat! Pumpernickel! Sourdough!

I love bread. I don't like white bread though, it gets all gummy in my mouth. LOL And it just squishes flat when you try to spread peanut butter on it. I do like homemade white bread with bread and apple butter on it!

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:39 AM
Single waving

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:35 PM
I'm loving it! Its been fun playing with the dogs and kids and horses in it. Even shoveling, which was required to get the poor chickens out of their house.

If finally stopped snowing here at about 4:30. I can't wait to get pics of the snow with sunshine on it.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:42 PM
Megan- is a Welsh diminutive form of the Greek name Margaret, meaning pearl, possibly derived also from the short term Meg, and it means "little pearl".

Louise- is of Old German origin. It means "famous fighter".

My last name is of Scottish origins.

I was named after my paternal grandmother- Margaret Louise.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:02 AM
Snowed in! We have probably around 2 feet and it is still snowing pretty good here.

I went out, spent 30 minutes shoveling the walk and then in the grass for a short doggy potty area. Let said short doggy outside. Short doggy took one look at the snow and squatted on the porch... rofl

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 11:36 AM

Elvis. Watching Elvis movies tonight.

For you honey...

Elvis Presley-Kentucky Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-v38lbPNZs

waving

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 06:43 PM
Elvis. Watching Elvis movies tonight.

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 06:28 PM
Single...ohwell ohwell

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 06:25 PM
I'm in Virginia now, Edinburg.

But I grew up in Baker and Moorefield.

Hi everyone!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 06:21 PM
Hello fellow Virginia people. Would any of you be interested in doing a meet-up? Say in Winchester, Harrisonburg, etc? Let's pick a date and a place!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:03 PM
His not working. His mental abuse. His childishness.

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 02:58 PM

I watched movies all day.
The beer is nearly gone.
I :heart: Burt's Bee's strawberry lip balm.

Burt's Bee's has strawberry flavor???? I have to find some of that!!

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 02:50 PM
I'm thinking about my 5 month old niece, Morgan. She is absolutely wonderfully perfect.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15