Community > Posts By > oghhs

oghhs's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:50 PM
love oh hell yeahlove
I saw him first!mad
Maybe hes got a brotherlove
I AM NOT GAY!!! I love women and women only.
Thats what ALL the GAY GUYS say!love
Wow, but really I don't do the gay thing. That's not me.

oghhs's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:47 PM
no one told you...this is one of those sights laugh :wink:
Well...I know now. lmao.

oghhs's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:42 PM
love oh hell yeahlove
I saw him first!mad
Maybe hes got a brotherlove
I AM NOT GAY!!! I love women and women only.

oghhs's photo
Fri 10/17/08 01:28 PM
Am I attractive in your opinion and can you see us together?

oghhs's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:24 PM
Honestly...All I want from my girl is to be faithful to me and show me the same love that I show her. She doesn't have to worry about anything else because I will take care of her.

oghhs's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:14 PM
Then you ask me what are you going to do when you are faced with that terrible rock known as Kryptonite? I look deep into your eyes and smile. For you have not realized that when I am faced with that terrible rock of kryptonite I have nothing to fear, for the love I have for you is so strong. Its so strong everytime I take off into the clouds I look at the stars and think of you. Its so strong that the temptations of the world aren't tempting anymore.I realized that I found my Superwoman!

oghhs's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:09 PM
Edited by oghhs on Wed 10/15/08 05:12 PM
What if I told you I could fly like an eagle into the sunset. What if I told you I had the strength of 100 body builders in there prime. What if I told you I had the speed of a 757 taking off for flight. What if I told you I wanted to be your Superman Would you let me? Would you let me protect you from all hurt, harm, and danger? Would you let me carry you on my back to cloud 9, so we could conversate with the moon and the stars? Would you let me grab you by the hand so we can speed through lifes problems?

oghhs's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:49 PM
If she has a heart of gold sure I'm interested lol.

oghhs's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:02 PM
Edited by oghhs on Wed 10/15/08 12:46 PM
My name is Steve and I'm looking for a beautiful girl, so can anyone help me out?

1 3 Next