Community > Posts By > nightroller

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:47 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:46 PM
winnieg is under a flood watch for today and tomorrow ,,and tornados ,,,figures ..i will be home tomorrow

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:45 PM
really ,,,,what you do Tim ,,lean on a hot burner ????/

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:44 PM
guess i better go look for them LOL

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:44 PM
i just got mine back from a safety ,,,looking forward to a long ride this weekend if it ever stops raining

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:42 PM
hows the bike riding going carol

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:41 PM
Hello to everyone ,,,guess i've been gone for a bit ,,but i will try to be on more often

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:40 PM
Hi Tim ,,,things are good but been really busy ,,,mostly running at night

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:39 PM
Hi Jayne ,,,hows life on mingle doing

nightroller's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:37 PM
Hello everyone

nightroller's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:11 AM
Sarah Parker was a lady that was in above her head here and realized that things were going south in a hurry ,,She knew Dorn was fixated on finding Diane and that whatever comes out of this ,blood is going to flow . When all of this started it was just to crack a vicious drug ring ,,now there were more players involved than a poker game . She had no idea who she could trust ,,but the one person she has to turn to is Dorn and his vast talents .. Also she realized that no matter what she would have to back whatever he decided to do at this point in time
She sat beside Dorn in the sleazy motel they had found and told him that no matter what happens that he could count on her to back his play ,,,whatever that may be . All hell she knew was about to break loose here and she just wanted to assure Dorn that she will do what has to be done and help him find Diane and see this through till the end

nightroller's photo
Wed 03/24/10 04:18 PM
Dorn dozed off to sleep ,thinking about Diane .His mind worked best when he was sleeping as he could visualize in his mind how he wanted things to work ,,,but even in sleep Diane kept calling him,,,,he knew she was in danger ,,but he had to find her first .. Everything seemed to point back to Loredo,,thats where all this started .. He had no doubt that is where he would find Diane ..
Sarah woke him just outside of Loredo ,,it was dusk and he wasnt sure if he wanted to be seen here yet ..He told Sarah to find an out of the way motel that they could stay at until they had a plan of action . Sarah was going to have to get dirty here and she had a right to know what he was planning .....But first he needed to know how far he could trust her

nightroller's photo
Sat 12/19/09 05:40 PM
Dorn had stretched out in the back seat while Sarah drove . His mind went to Diane ,thinking about the first time they had met .She was trying to tame a horse ,which didn't want taming ,but she was a firecracker and knew what she was doing .It amazed him how gentle she was and how the horse responded to her voice,which also effected him so he had asked out to dinner and the rest they say was history .How she came to be here he could only guess ,but knew she was looking for him and some answers
He had thought this was an easy task ,helping the FDA but now everything has gone terribly wrong ,and the love of his love is in grave danger .But the hard part is not knowing where she is ,,,but he can feel her ,and she is out of her element here but also a very tough lady . He has to find her soon ,and know she is safe before he can finish what he started ,,,,then with any luck Diane and him can have the life they had planned on

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:29 PM
well folks ,,time for me to call it a nite ,,,talk to you soon

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:28 PM
nite Jayneflowerforyou

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:23 PM
nite Bettyflowerforyou flowerforyou

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:18 PM

is lil Betty keeping warm?Or did you toss her in the snow?laugh laugh
she is good for sweeping the snow off the truck LOL

and she puts up with that?grumble
well not really ..but i threaten to tie her to the mirror laugh laugh

I think that is broom abuse!
well have to keep the mirrors clean somehow ,,,you don't want me running over anyone do you

That is not what she signed up for.!She is going to find another truck to hang out in!grumble
she loves the snow

She does not!
she does ... i got her a scarf

That was a tea towel...not a scarf.
not the towel ,, a real scarf

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:15 PM

is lil Betty keeping warm?Or did you toss her in the snow?laugh laugh
she is good for sweeping the snow off the truck LOL

and she puts up with that?grumble
well not really ..but i threaten to tie her to the mirror laugh laugh

I think that is broom abuse!
well have to keep the mirrors clean somehow ,,,you don't want me running over anyone do you

That is not what she signed up for.!She is going to find another truck to hang out in!grumble
she loves the snow

She does not!
she does ... i got her a scarf

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:12 PM

See its the two of you together that confuses melaugh laugh
its our job
You are very good at it!!!
yes we are ,,,thanks

nightroller's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:10 PM

See its the two of you together that confuses melaugh laugh