Community > Posts By > CoffeeSonata

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:11 PM
*plotting grin* i wanna! [you have mail bug] me me i wanna!

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:02 PM

I have been listening to you my friend as you tell me how bad your day was and how you were so hurt.. i told you i love you & that i would never throw you to the wolves & on my honor that will always be true. you are not alone in this life..i know exactly how it feels when you believe you are alone though. :heart: You can tell me anything, your words & your trust etc are safe with me. i thank you for being who you are, it takes courage to do so & i see yours..always will.. :heart: flowerforyou

(((Kaysi))) you made my lousy day all better. flowerforyou
As you unknowingly did the same for mine..flowers get some rest sweetie... :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:02 PM
I have been listening to you my friend as you tell me how bad your day was and how you were so hurt.. i told you i love you & that i would never throw you to the wolves & on my honor that will always be true. you are not alone in this life..i know exactly how it feels when you believe you are alone though. :heart: You can tell me anything, your words & your trust etc are safe with me. i thank you for being who you are, it takes courage to do so & i see yours..always will.. :heart: flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:11 PM
grammy flowerforyou shutter flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:09 PM
frustrated trying to renew my domain website thing & it wont let me thru my phone frustrated

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 03:48 PM

Hi Kaysiflowerforyou
hi merle hope your day is good so far :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 03:32 PM
ali just text me & said "happy singles awareness day" yeah...two yrs & counting for me. i took some frustration out in laundry & organizing my room cuz ive been this way all day & now im getting a headache from my dust allergies grumble but dont worry lovely ones..im still in a passable mood. love all of ya...

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:37 PM

what kind of an ass breaks up with his gf after 5 months on the day before VALENTINES DAY!!!

stupid men are stupid! and piss me off..

yeah... :heart: izzie

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:32 PM

For you Kaysi

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

*****REMINDER***** Go to a web search engine & type in nan papa kearney hub. what should come up is the link to the pic they put in my hometown paper about my grandparents today. its their 79th v-day together tho they didnt count the 5 yrs of dating when they put 74th...thats how long theyve been married.

aww thanks merle :heart: & thanks everyone...

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:47 AM
*****REMINDER***** Go to a web search engine & type in nan papa kearney hub. what should come up is the link to the pic they put in my hometown paper about my grandparents today. its their 79th v-day together tho they didnt count the 5 yrs of dating when they put 74th...thats how long theyve been married.

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:31 AM

uh...i just ate lots of pasta & am at work... mari i hope you get ur cable thing fixed as i have a story to tell u later...

For now it is taped...but not very safe. scared
I am craving pasta after all your talk...laugh
go get a new one & u can get pasta stuff while ur out.

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:16 AM
uh...i just ate lots of pasta & am at work... mari i hope you get ur cable thing fixed as i have a story to tell u later...

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:55 AM

Good morning, Mari and Kaysi. flowerforyou
love ya :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:32 AM

i have no use for valentines day...but hope those of you that do have a good day! yawn

i am yours, your friend of course.

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:19 AM
i have no use for valentines day...but hope those of you that do have a good day! yawn

CoffeeSonata's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:51 PM
Edited by CoffeeSonata on Fri 02/13/09 09:54 PM

i miss you my friend & i hope you are feeling better ....

CoffeeSonata's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:47 PM

hi there (((foofer)))!flowerforyou
How was your Friday the 13th?
it was a true fri the 13th...& gnite to you..

CoffeeSonata's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:55 PM
hi shutter flowers

CoffeeSonata's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:44 PM
Edited by CoffeeSonata on Fri 02/13/09 07:54 PM

CoffeeSonata's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:40 PM

withdraws:cry: :cry: :cry:
aww tina flowers smooched :heart: flowers
Hello Coffieflowerforyou
flowers hiya