Community > Posts By > l0veme12

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:25 PM
Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:12 PM
Edited by l0veme12 on Mon 11/17/14 10:28 PM
I was opened my ref. but only bread was there :D

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 10:10 PM

I'm not in mingle for fun...

Fun is a requirement on this site. Didn't you read the fine print? :tongue:

#anyway I wish I can do the word fun... but I can't...

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 01:17 PM

Yes ... if only there was a shop .. preferably online, just pay with Visa or PayPal, have him gift-wrapped, Fed-ex shipped, customs paid for and then .. happily ever after.
Would be easy, but so unbelievably not romantic ohwell
I rather have him woo and pursue me, lavish roses, kisses on me.. a full moon serenade, sipping wine by the fire smitten

dang .. where's this shop?

# hahaha your right my dear :-)

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:12 AM
I'm not in mingle for fun...

l0veme12's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:49 AM
Where is the one meant for me? it feels like I have been waiting forever for that breath of fresh air, those arms to hold and comfort me, that one I've dreamed of, to build me up and support me... My partner in life, to make me laugh, to show me the way and to be with until the end of time... "Where are you my LOVE?"

l0veme12's photo
Thu 09/12/13 07:34 PM
if i have h0ney its means i already have a m0ney,.:) h0ney is my everythng....

l0veme12's photo
Sat 08/31/13 06:05 AM
..ahem.

l0veme12's photo
Fri 08/30/13 04:11 PM
when a girls tell u about her problems, it d0es n0t mean she c0mplains,it means she trust u..

2 Next