Community > Posts By > rEccamaE

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:01 AM

I don't know if it's just where I live, but I cannot seem to find any Christians my age... In all honesty, I'm just looking to find friends who share my same beliefs and are in my age range (18-22)

hi :) we can be friends if you want... jUst add me then'.

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:00 AM

I don't know if it's just where I live, but I cannot seem to find any Christians my age... In all honesty, I'm just looking to find friends who share my same beliefs and are in my age range (18-22)

hi :) we can be friends if you want... jUst add me then'.

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 01:27 AM
the verbal or non-verbal way of conversations?

#askingforopinionsfromyouguyztnx

no photo
Fri 08/30/13 04:23 AM

Hi everyone...add me as your new friend..

hi :) a newbie here'... welcome

no photo
Wed 08/28/13 08:35 PM
I'Ll pRay for both of you'. ur son will recieve the complete healing on what illness his suffering from now.

-And i'm asking for your prayers too gUys about my sister she's suffering from acute gastric pain right now'.. :( please pray for us too..
thank you'.

no photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:25 AM

sorry for the TypO errors gUyz.. I mean
my study is abOut
''Social Interactions, Adaptation, and Communicative Behaviors of Freshmen students''..

-I would like 2 ask if u have some ideas abOut other social adaptation in terms of social interaction like peers and social environments
-I just want tO add some buT i don't have anymore tOo add :(

On this topic, I would suggest you search the ERIC database at your school library, it is usually on microfliche

Thanks

no photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:21 AM

Hi. I've experienced the same thing. You just have to ask for a sign from God, close your eyes, take a deep breath, talk to Him, read the Bible. In the Bible, you will know if it's a Yes or a No. If you are having your daily devotion, you will understand it. If it is a yes, then never doubt God, have faith that that is the right guy, just patiently wait.

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:29 PM
-I'm looking for a paRttime jOb kasi ehh studyante p c ako kaya paRtym lng..
:) wRong siTe for asking man pro cge lang basig naa naka balo.
paiT' au ehh..
-ayaw lang ng networking gUyz salamat...
-pwd mga fast food chains lang i can work as service crew...

-I need dEcent rplys..
RespetO' lang sa Post..
salamat' :)

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:22 PM

For all the new that wants a type of relationship that harldy knows anyone in you're area start my advice is talk to as many as u can if. She or he doesn't like u u was alreadyt

think huh? :)

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 01:31 AM
sorry for the TypO errors gUyz.. I mean
my study is abOut
''Social Interactions, Adaptation, and Communicative Behaviors of Freshmen students''..

-I would like 2 ask if u have some ideas abOut other social adaptation in terms of social interaction... like peers and social environments..
-I just want tO add some buT i don't have anymore tOo add :(

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 01:20 AM

You dont have to worry....when time will come....you will know what you have to do....you just some how have to awake your inner sense...that is spiritual and holy....just close your eyes take a deep breath....and voila!!!...the person who will appear in front of you loves yu the most.....just try it....and lemme know......!

Thanks sunny :)

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 01:18 AM

You dont have to worry....when time will come....you will know what you have to do....you just some how have to awake your inner sense...that is spiritual and holy....just close your eyes take a deep breath....and voila!!!...the person who will appear in front of you loves yu the most.....just try it....and lemme know......!

Thanks sunny :)

no photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:50 PM
how cOuld i know if God say ''YES'' on it then the result is opposite from whaT i thOught? what If iT's a ''NO'' or ''wait''?

#confuse

no photo
Mon 08/19/13 08:04 PM
tears
I can't find any appropriate level of adaption in social interaction in the net... I only have 3 the peer, teachers, and school environment... can you add some its in the school base only :( plzz

I really find the time making my statement of the problem of my study.
tnx lotz..

no photo
Mon 08/19/13 06:59 PM

You mean her novels. And no, there are only three.

-Yeah, Her novels sorry for the typo error...
I already read her 3 novels.... Ohh I hope that there will be 4th novel. The sTory is nice excluding the erotic thing'..

Excluding the erotic thing? That makes no sense as they're erotic novels.

hehe:) Yaeh...

no photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:21 AM

You mean her novels. And no, there are only three.

-Yeah, Her novels sorry for the typo error...
I already read her 3 novels.... Ohh I hope that there will be 4th novel. The sTory is nice excluding the erotic thing'..

no photo
Mon 08/19/13 08:15 AM
haVe u read his nOvels
-the fifty shades of gRey-?
Is there a forth book of that?

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 11:02 PM

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. And you are absolutely correct, running into Him is the only true way.

BIg check ! :)

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:24 AM
Jesus, Your loving kindness
I'm so blessed by all that yOu've done
This life that yOu've give
Jesus, your loving kindness is life that's changing my heart drowing me near to you.

Your love is bEtter than life
I know it well
And I'LL find all that I need In YOu..

-It's very wonderful worshpi lyric of a song from hillsong.. ''

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 12:17 AM

flowerforyou welcome

at least you can still feel the painohwell

hope u make some friends here :)

-Yeah, thanks... dear' :)