Community > Posts By > EdwardCB

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 05:09 PM

I love my boyfriend so very much, the thought of being without him is truly unpleasant, i cant bear to be without him, i would love him to death, however i know it's possible for my love to dissipate if he were doing something i found unforgivable, so i think, unconditional love in friendships/relationships doesn't exist. Even if it were possible, it would be horrible or psychotic ex/ it would be crazy to stay with someone who cheated on you, abused to you, lied to you..
But unconditional love can exist between parents & child and vice versa.. and i do believe that God loves us unconditionaly c: oh and i think only WE can love ourselves unconditionaly..but it's only my opinion.

Umm if u love ur bf so much why the hell are u on a dating site?

We met on here hahahaha

Fair enough. Lol. Great job.

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 05:07 PM
Stealing panties off clothelines

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 05:05 PM

uhh... my last date was back in 1990 something.been so long i can't remember ohwell

Wow lol, I was born in 1990.
rofl

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 05:02 PM

A box of condoms and a few good volunteers to model them for me!
flowerforyou

*puts hand up to volunteer*

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:58 PM

Machetes and swords are okay for close-range, and cross bows are good for a stray or two, but I'd rather have a Ruger Mark any day. I like that it's easy and light enough to carry; and it's simple enough to have about 500+ rounds of ammo without issue. They're the most reliable rimfire autos you can find. They practically run forever, have excellent triggers and are only outclassed by much more expensive guns like Smith & Wesson 41s and old Hi Standards.

Oh, and a Ruger with a silencer is as only as loud as a mouse fart. :)

I'm moving into Red's house.

Haha me too

Ya gots to pay the fee. :D

Well you ladies are going to need someone to re-populate with, so I guess I could volunteer for that,
And I will bring the cream for the pie :wink:

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:54 PM
Hahahahaha yet.
P.s only applies to Aussie women :p
I still think ur awesome candi :wink:

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:53 PM
Since when the hell was Michelle Obama on mingle lol

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 08:17 AM

Ex-gfs eyes in a plastic bottle

*smases them on the ground*

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 08:02 AM

Have you seen Dead Set? What did you think? :)

Nope not yet :( hopefully soon though and I will let u know wat I think :)

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:51 AM
Lmfao.
Ex-bfs balls in a jar

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:50 AM

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 07:40 AM

Machetes and swords are okay for close-range, and cross bows are good for a stray or two, but I'd rather have a Ruger Mark any day. I like that it's easy and light enough to carry; and it's simple enough to have about 500+ rounds of ammo without issue. They're the most reliable rimfire autos you can find. They practically run forever, have excellent triggers and are only outclassed by much more expensive guns like Smith & Wesson 41s and old Hi Standards.

Oh, and a Ruger with a silencer is as only as loud as a mouse fart. :)

I'm moving into Red's house.

Haha me too

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:57 AM

Guys have one set of numbers... Girls have their own...

(I was just told this yesterday, so don't feel bad)..

Oh I thought it was the same just up and down till we hit 0 or they hit 1000 lol oops

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:42 AM
Haha welcome back jag 373

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:10 AM
Hahahahaha Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot :banana: smokin

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 03:41 AM

I love my boyfriend so very much, the thought of being without him is truly unpleasant, i cant bear to be without him, i would love him to death, however i know it's possible for my love to dissipate if he were doing something i found unforgivable, so i think, unconditional love in friendships/relationships doesn't exist. Even if it were possible, it would be horrible or psychotic ex/ it would be crazy to stay with someone who cheated on you, abused to you, lied to you..
But unconditional love can exist between parents & child and vice versa.. and i do believe that God loves us unconditionaly c: oh and i think only WE can love ourselves unconditionaly..but it's only my opinion.

Umm if u love ur bf so much why the hell are u on a dating site?

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 02:25 AM
Good luck on your new beginning stan

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 01:32 AM
Welcome to mingle2 waving

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:55 AM

>>>> zooms past>>>>

Sticks foot out and trips her over.
Retakes the lead.

EdwardCB's photo