Community > Posts By > prtyboi21

prtyboi21's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:57 AM
So much for me trying to offer advice or solutions.

And you pretty much just showed why girls wont go out with you. Get frustrated and immediately become a hypocrite.

You say you're a church going moral person yet you just cursed out everyone on this thread.

Thank you once again for confirming my choice to leave the church because of people like you. Its reassuring knowing I made the right choice because the real people are NOT inside the building with a steeple.

prtyboi21's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:52 AM
Possibly going for girls out of your league or social awkwardness could be issues. Dont you have friends you could go out with and meet people? Honestly, if you're not sure about the girl and she's not sure about you asking for a 1 on 1 date could be a deal breaker.

Try to go out with the girl you're interested in with friends so its not as intimidating or weird for both of you.

It will let her know immediately that you're interested in being her friend and by your actions on the "date" you could get further than where you've been getting because she actually gets to know you a little bit.

prtyboi21's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:47 AM

Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about sex.

Revenge of the Nerds!!! hahahaha

Ok, honestly, you seem to be able to find any excuse why you cant. Cant get a job, cant get to church, cant find the girl. If you're a religious church going person you need to find someone first and foremost that shares the same values in life that you do. Gaming and nerdyness aside they have to respect and appreciate that you do not party or have premarital sex. Once you find that go for your other key features you're looking for.

I firmly believe there is someone out there for everyone but you cant expect it to fall in your lap.

If your only option for income is fast food, then take your pick. Stay in your current situation and not move forward or suck it up, take the fast food job and make some money to move forward, get a car, get a better job, get the girl.

Girls like stability, you're not in highschool anymore buddy, you wont find many (if any) girls that will want a guy who doesn't have a job/car at 21. That has absolutely nothing at all to do with your gaming or tv watching.

I'll stop writing a book now lol. Good luck man! (I'm still lookin for my girl too)

prtyboi21's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:35 PM
Where are all the rock girls at!?!? Gah I need to move to Cali lol

prtyboi21's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:32 PM
most likely to defend himself because people get the wrong first impression

prtyboi21's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:35 AM
Hey all, new here, just thought i'd introduce myself and say hi! Lookin forward to meeting the one i'm supposed to be with :)

prtyboi21's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:33 AM
lol, see nothing get nothing, though I do have to agree I would like to see who i'm interacting with, it does help...and not to sound "shallow" but looks can be a deal breaker for me. Sorry but thats just how I am :(

2 Next