Community > Posts By > habitforming

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 12:48 PM
ah to you naysayer...you've never seen me perform.
Granted, he's the one with the air play, but...
he's my response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In5A1Dkqbps

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:35 AM
I would love to make the scene... but alas! I work and go to school full time. If it were just closer Id cook breakfast!

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:32 AM
SMOKE... 105 and Broadway

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:22 AM
bastet I must tell you that you can glue yourself to me any time....

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:37 AM
[e44]

The Pretender

Its there
in every one of use the rich and the poor
the banker and the spender
there's no
exception to the rule
for me or for you
everybody's- everybody's a pretender
Now People
take a look around
in every religon and every gender
everybody playin cool but being a fool
everybody
everybody's a pretender

You dont have to call it lying
all the images you been selling and buying
but one day all dreams will die
then what will you try

Now the reasons
run from one to ten
why we play roles
and games meant to decieve
Just what is
realness anyway
its all the same
there's only make
there's only fake believe
we lie
spending all our time
being self centered (like this is all about me)
There's no- exception to the rule
for me or for you
everybody
everybody's a pretender

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:32 AM
wow....
This is something id love to set music to!:wink:

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:28 AM
I think its about setting precident. Four songs could also be four hundred- I think that its important to protect the artist's creative domain. We all know that there's nothing you can say that cant be said,
the right to protection of property is basic; constitutional. At the root.
As for the lawsuit, it is frivolous in any other respect.

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:20 AM
I suspect it's sightly different, Phuque. You are a woman, and from where I'm sittin'I wish I was standin- next to you. Id like to see how we stack up against one another.

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:17 AM
and yes Lilly- that is the way of a reality tv oriented society. Its real but it ain't.
As real as it gets, yes moving forward to something I can feel!
Like the cyclone!!!

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:14 AM
feelin' you, Lex.

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 08:32 AM
then that makes you safe.
There is enough world to make us all happy...
I mean for me-

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:59 AM
Edited by habitforming on Sat 06/20/09 08:01 AM
I have been on this site for awhile now, seeking my compliment, a companion-
traveler on the way to a very special place.
I am reminded of questions posed in an old Stone's Song, "am I hard enough, am I rich enough, am I tough enough- I'm not too blind to see..."
Stranger things have happened, but I have contacted nearly every woman that I have felt something about within a 50 mile radius of myself and actually ,
I am home sitting here writing this, so I still haven't found my dime piece. And make no mistake at the very least you must see yourself as a dime piece
in order for you to feel desirable. I feel desirable.
I find myself wondering if my successful new career alone is in itself enough,
when I think of a bright morning spent with someone new here from New York. A social life is sooooo important.
I am not looking for a Wife, and I'm not looking for a Booty Call (Tiny fib). Although both are wonderful and welcome, I just need someone warm hearted to trip off of, to laugh with,
to be myself with....
Isn't anybody here ?

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:37 AM
Every once and awhile I gotta keep it real...
Every time I get dissed or when I am feeling generally undesirable as a result
of the tremendous amount of rejection I experience here... Each time I look at a profile and make a conscious decision I like this person, Im gonna either be about it, or i'm not.
Thats why friendship is the obvious choice here. You can slice it` any way you want, but if it takes a long time why bother-
It is so important for us to try to see our similarities in one another here, rather than our differences.
I suggest we remove all the crap from our profiles- all of the age and race and
worth, and just write what we feel and be ourselves...
For those of us that require security clearances, I suggest you understand you'll never know about another person until you look them in the eye-
it will all be said right then.
Lets get off of here and into each other's lives! In whatEVER respect.
Sound like a plan?

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:31 AM
As if we really practice self- loving behavior all the time or even most of it...
instead of being open to the world at large we settle for momentary ego
blasts, and instant gratification...
obsessing financial worth and making it important
insisting we control
and tying in matters involving others,
all of this, with no regard for the life of pleasure, and doing exactly what feels good every time you have a chance

Sabotaging on a continual basis our own prepetuation....

habitforming's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:30 AM
exactly- just. And thank you.

habitforming's photo
Fri 06/19/09 10:25 PM
I wonder as I sit here day after day convinced that finally someone will come along to take me dancing on the stars...
If my life were a sweet and sour pie, pre-sliced and ready to eat, just how big a slice do I have of really doing the things I truly love to do, how much of the pie is work, how much of the pie is money, how much of the pie is sleep,
and after all that do I nibble or devour the slice that consists of all the things I really intend to live?
I think that if we look closely, we'll all find we need to spend more time doing and let all of the "conditions" stand aside...
we should- all of us on here be mingling, and jingling, luaghing and above all communicating in the true spirit of what our community is all about, loving and allowing ourselves the pleasure of just putting out you hand, and letting someone take you for a ride, expecting nothing and hoping for it all- whatever slice that is...

habitforming's photo
Fri 06/19/09 10:16 PM
I'll tell ya, there's nothing like some positive male bonding....
so I'll take your advice- stay tuned... and thanks for giving me direction!!!
(I wish I could post music here)

habitforming's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:39 PM
Edited by habitforming on Fri 06/19/09 06:40 PM
Yes... I do like to truly communicate, typically I get in but Im in school so my time is tight. But I will remember that this is where I need to be sometimes.
I tell you I'm sexier (at least onstage) then Lenny K.

habitforming's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:36 PM
The Pic? Okee Doke...

habitforming's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:21 PM
I've tried to find out why I don't get so much traffic, and I have to say with a half smile that it caused me to take an inventory of sorts
of my on-line people meeting skills. How do I rate?
1. Honesty- 8. well you cant tell everything, and everything aint for everybody- talk to me and you'll see.
2. Intent 8. I have to keep something for myself, however I've been in love before... I live by intent. I'm here for a reason, not a season.
3. Looks 8. Okay, I'm no Carey Grant, although I dig his style.I'm cute with a masculine intensity of a guy thats been around. I know I look and sing better then Lenny Kravitz. I am in great physical condition. Though I'm no snob about it and will have a smoke when I'm meditating or thinking about sin...
All that and Im still here tellin' you all this...
Or, you tell ME what it is-