Community > Posts By > chefman420

chefman420's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:03 PM
whats up my name is chris...new to the site...anyone tryin to talk...hit me up...peace

chefman420's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:56 PM
25/from maryland...

chefman420's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:55 PM
thats the thing mark....like i can do that and when i do i do ok...but my problem is after words...like if u hooking up with a drunk chick isn't to hard...but after wards when the smoke clears she she's ur a nice guy and says oh the hell with him...I'll just live with him for a couple of months...eat all his food...smoke his gonga and all i got to do is put out...wait there is a want to be thug who will treat me worse..ok i'll leave him....thats what i don't get...i can make moves brother but at what cost???

chefman420's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:50 PM
ok a i'm nice guy and u make fun of me....c what i'm talking about!!!lol

chefman420's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:46 PM
yeah u can rate my profile..........a know the nice guy finishes last...but why is he a prime canidate for a best friend??? i hope when all is said and done at the end of days the nice guy doesn't finsh last when it comes to getting to that better place...whatever it may be...i still beleive what comes around goes around...all the mean people..back stabbers...and evil people have it coming back to them...they might get laid more but when it comes down to it they will get theres

chefman420's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:37 PM
Whats up? I was just wondering why girls like to be treated bad? Am I like the only guy who is around hot girls all the time and don't get laid? I mean i'm like thee nice guy girls talk to about there problems with there boyfriends...u guys know what i'm talking about...I mean its one thing to give people advise but what i really want to say is dump him and get with me.i'm a nice guy..but i can be a **** too..i can slap u around too..call u names...lie and cheat on u....it seems to me thats what most gurls these days are into...i think i'm a decent looking guy...i make money and have things...i'm a chef i know how to cook..so i ask u..u think my chances are better if i'm a straight ass from now on to chicks I meet insted of there friend??? And for u guys out there Am i the only one thins happens 2?

chefman420's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:33 PM
Edited by chefman420 on Wed 09/10/08 11:38 PM
lol..i haven't tried the farm.yet....and i know real life is better than cyber life.,i'm new to the area and i'm a chef.i spend 13 hours a day in a kitchen.6 sometimes 7 days a week

chefman420's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:21 AM
Edited by chefman420 on Wed 09/10/08 11:24 AM
Whats up? my name is chris,I'm new to this site.I work alot find so I guess I will try this to meet some people.I'm tryin to find a cool chick to get to know and hopefully date.hit me back if ur interested

chefman420's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:16 AM
Whats up?how are you

2 Next