muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:36 PM

.:libra:.

Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is
one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most
caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing
in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna #### with... u might end up
crying... the most irresistible.

WHO EVER WROTE THIS DID NOT KNOW MY X-WIFE....

Hey DC, I feel ya. I almost spit out my coffee when I read it. Hilarious.

Now ladies, please don't think ill of me, this is all in fun. But, I saw a bumper sticker the other day and I couldn't stop laughing. It said:
No matter how good she looks, some guy is tired of her S**t.

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:23 PM
Carroll O'Connor

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:09 PM
Sinclair Lewis

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:59 PM
Upton Sinclair

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:32 PM
Sammy Cahn

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:27 PM

Mao Tse Tung said, and I quote "religion is the opiate of the masses."

No he didnt.

Marx did ... and its opium of the masses, not opiate

Havent read any more of your post, because if you cant get that right, then whats the point? ohwell

You are correct. It was Marx. So, please all, forgive me. And, it is opiate, not opium. And Belushi, what difference does it make who said it? For the purpose of this topic, NONE. The important thing is that it was said, by SOMEONE, and it helped me make my point.
Now, do you have anything of substance to add? Anything that pertains to the subject at hand? Or, are you more interested in acting as the fact police?
Calling me on an error in facts is OK(My college days are many years behind me). But to say that you wouldn't bother to read the rest of my post is in a word POMPOUS.

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 02:13 PM

Your thoughts are fine... it's the fact that you used that word correctly and effortlessly in a sentence that made me pay attention....

It seems to me that even the Christians who study the Bible for their own sake have concluded the same thing I have when I read it simply for the sake of knowing what it says.... The same concept was formed with both Christian and non....

If you murder and repent you go to heaven, if you are murdered and don't have that chance you go to hell...

and Humanitarians such as Buddha, The Dali Lahmas and Ghandi are all playing cards in hell talking about how much bull**** it is that Dahmer is in heaven and they are in the firey pits of hell...

Lilly, I've never read the entire Bible and don't know what it may indicate, or what one can deduce from it pertaining to this. I do know this much: Given what we understand about God (all knowing, all seeing, omnipototent), it would logically follow that He has the ability and, more important, the obligation to take into Heaven those who deserve to be there, irrespective of their personal situation at the time of their death. We believe in a God for whom we do the right thing and should expect nothing less in return.

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 01:42 PM
Edited by muso948 on Mon 09/01/08 01:43 PM

Did you just use postulate correctly in a sentence? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Main Entry: 1pos·tu·late
Pronunciation: \ˈpäs-chə-ˌlāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): pos·tu·lat·ed; pos·tu·lat·ing
Etymology: Latin postulatus, past participle of postulare; akin to Latin poscere to ask, Old High German forscōn to search, Sanskrit pṛcchati he asks — more at pray
Date: 1593
1: demand, claim
2 a: to assume or claim as true, existent, or necessary : depend upon or start from the postulate of b: to assume as a postulate or axiom (as in logic or mathematics)

I believe so. Is that all you have to say about my thoughts?

muso948's photo
Mon 09/01/08 01:30 PM

In the Bible it says that if you repent/get saved/ accept jesus as your saviour (however you want to put it) you will be allowed into heaven

and say Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gayce on his death bed was saved/repented/ accepted Jesus as his saviour is he in heaven?

and on the flip side would his victims if not given the chance to be saved/repent/accepted jesus as their saviour are they in hell?

Hi Lilly. This is an interesting concept which I have struggled with for years. Mao Tse Tung said, and I quote "religion is the opiate of the masses." It is counterintuitve, to most, to subscribe to such an absolute ideology. Mao also saw the contridictions in modern day Catholicism. My take, at this point, is simple: As their is no concrete evidence to supprt or reject any such theory (heaven and hell, or what have you), your belief is based soley on faith, or what you choose to believe. You must start with the primary, or "a priori" postulate that God exists. Which is simply a belief in something, in this case God, with no criteria or evidence of such for the basis of this belief. That's the hard part. If one takes that leap of faith, however, then we can explain away the other contradictions as ones where logic cannot be applied, as the foundation of your belief, heretofore, is illogical in nature(a priori).
Now then, I do believe one can come up with a logical answer for your question/questions. How can someone get into Heaven? In my opinion, it has to be a true belief. Hard to do with no evidence. But again, I believe if one is a true believer they will get into Heaven regardless of formally being "saved." As far as Dahmer and people like him, they can also get into Heaven if they truly have seen the error in their ways and truly believe. Same is true for the victims, as they also must be true believers.

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:14 PM
After the first time she does your laundry.biggrin

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:06 PM

flowerforyou Im as worn out as a cucumber in a convent.yawn

NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE.rofl

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:58 PM
walter pidgeon

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:31 AM
Nestor Shylock

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:29 AM
Didn't realize what the rules were in my first post (Ken Stabler). Sorry

Eli Whitney

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:15 AM
Ken Stabler

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:04 AM

.:aries:.

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to #### with. Erotic. Funny.
Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy.
Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed

~ My eyes change colours depending on mood~ hmm

-Hazel Eyes-

People with hazel eyes are GORGEOUS SEXY and go all out all the
time.They have the most unusual relationships. They're awesome at
diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY
challenge. They are also the best in bed and love to play games they are
very out going and they are sexy as #### and they are NOT nice when they
are mad . If you have hazel eyes and re post this you will learn your new
favorite technique of catching someone special

So, you're an Aries with Hazel eyes. Me too.

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:58 AM
I will be heading to the beach today, and layin low tomorrow. Don't want to deal with the traffic. What about yourself? Are you a sun worshipper?

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:52 AM
Fine Jamie, uh Stormy. Yourself?

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:49 AM

Morning everyone~waving

Morning Jamie

muso948's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:19 AM
ARIES:.

Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to #### with. Erotic. Funny.
Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy.
Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed

-Hazel Eyes-

People with hazel eyes are GORGEOUS SEXY and go all out all the
time.They have the most unusual relationships. They're awesome at
diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY
challenge. They are also the best in bed and love to play games they are
very out going and they are sexy as #### and they are NOT nice when they
are mad . If you have hazel eyes and re post this you will learn your new
favorite technique of catching someone special

There's no stopping mesmokin