White and similar days
There are weeks of anticipation and nights for insomnia
The long hours of boredom
There are seasons for the follies · and other regrets
The seasons of love · · and other pain
There are seasons · unrelated chapters.

falkon99's photo
Mon 07/22/13 06:04 AM
Left the house every morning, like you're on a date with love. Grooming him as the best of elegance Love likes to come to you at the moment you least expect it.

falkon99's photo
Mon 07/22/13 05:42 AM
I woke up on the landscape roses that increased open-minded during the night.
And they lack the dew drops to look prettier, is how they used to see in her childhood in the early Marwana mornings. Knowing that no hope that the falling dew on Rod vases or degrades disingenuous girls
Subunit! Only roses that sleeps naked hugs heaven, based on the leaves, are dew.

falkon99's photo
Mon 07/22/13 04:06 AM
flowers flowers

falkon99's photo
Mon 07/22/13 12:21 AM

Do you love ends when we start laughter of the things that we cried because of days ..??

If a man wanted to keep a woman Johmha that at any moment he could abandon them.

The woman should be able to give up anything to keep the man she loved ..

Often trick any questions a polite Nstdrj lie with others to lie largest.

When love goes off always lose something from us and refuse to be this has happened ..

How awesome are the obvious questions in its simplicity.

Easy for us to accept the death of love to accept the idea of ​​losing
And the discovery that he could continue to live in all its details without us so that in death evenly at a loss when consolation.

The love to Aatguen the thinking and the most dangerous that he does not have the memory he to Aistvid of the past follies of those small disappointments that made a great day wound.

No point hunker down umbrella words ... silence in front of the most beautiful rain.

The most beautiful things are proposed by madness and written by reason.

Love always sits on the chair which we expect quite parallel to what we expect out of love ..

When silent we force others to redress their footsteps.

I belong to a generation suffers life crisis .. and spent his life before it even experienced.

Sometimes I like Astslami gives me a chance hopes the world without effort and if I'm not concerned by.

Writing is always scary because it takes us a date with all the things that you are afraid to face or focus in understanding.

The military genius lies in their invention military suit which Sakhiphunna and can be subtle in their invention clergy to piety clothes that facilities in them as if they were more pure and closer to the God of us.

Ignored decided that there is no lover worth the wait became stationed love when my door .. but became Pope opens automatically if nigh.

Freedom can not wait for something.

Amazing Love always comes a moment in the moment and place Ntoqahma least until we rarely met him in the board befit.

There before that did not die during which you are not eligible to live beyond.

I need to die sometimes ... I understand after that I'm still alive.

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 11:54 PM
Stay away from a man does not have the courage to apologize .
So as not to lose respect for yourself day .
And you Forgive him insults and errors in your right, saw no need to apologize about.
Will increase again .. And disdain for you .. !!

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 11:35 PM
Between coal, diamonds

Coal is no different for diamonds in terms of chemical composition

Two Consists of small carbon atoms .. However, the big difference between them

Coal is composed of atoms spaced, uncorrelated, and is used in combustion for power generation

While diamond is composed of carbon atoms strongly interconnected and regularly makes master jewelry

Thus, the people ..
While we find some of them like coal in the fragility of its kind and moral culture wasting and weakness of them

Others see sparkling diamonds, and shining their lives crystalline to illuminate the world around them ...

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 11:23 PM
Thank you queene .

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 11:22 PM
Nice words like you .

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 07:34 PM
When resorting to a new love to forget the great love, expect not to find love on your size.
Will be painful troublesome new shoe. You want it neat and possibly precious. Because it is in line with the clothes, but it is not in line with your heart, and you will not know how to walk. Convince yourself, for short or long, is that if you have struggled a bit to able to wear. But the "shoe maker wants us to suffer in order to be remembered." Will claim that the wound left by foot is a superficial wound can be treated with a bandage adhesive. All this is true, but you often can not walk this hiking boot. Your foot does not want. I have taken on the Old worn-out shoes .. Years and walked you at every step minivan not only have to return the heart back .

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 07:19 PM
I think that we can not write about our lives, but when heal them
When can we see the old wounds by, without suffer again
When we look behind us without nostalgia, without insanity, without malice also
Could this really?
We do not heal our memories.
That is why we are writing, and for this we draw, but this also die each

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 07:11 PM
Give me your hand ... A gift from me to you this dance.
The waiter rushed to pull her chair.
He said he does not have to ask her, but left her as new questions. Do you want to be her dancing the age ... Hand? Or ask her hand for each age? Sacked "No," and he said "yes" did not turn it answers sentence to hide the word.
Confused replied:
But I'm not good at dancing!
He said he and his hand on her waist and goes towards the hall:
I want to dance with your heart ... Do not your feet .

falkon99's photo
Sun 07/21/13 06:39 PM
:heart: :heart:

falkon99's photo
Sat 07/20/13 08:28 PM
I can not never forget as long as I live, and I can almost cry whenever his ticket, how to forget and I have found fulfillment did I find in one cat, he is not my father or my brother or even a single human beings, it's my dog old fisherman with a twenty-one-year-old!, I remember always in his last days faced his courage as usual, can not move or hearing and no longer has the power to bark, but it was not enough never to move his tail hello BV every time he sees me enter therein, except once entered it did not driven as usual,If approached him he has split with me forever, I miss my friend Savior .

falkon99's photo
Sat 07/20/13 08:06 PM

I remember that night, which was one of the nicest s
That night, which I suggested to them that type story to become one of the signs of love in our history
I'm here now to write that story, but I will write the story of real and not a figment of imagination
I will write and tell about a young girl fell in love with all the meanings of love
And lived with him the best days of her life
Did not see his image and did not hear his voice
The tolerance of the many things he did not know he had wound something
The ensures for the eyes
It was if it came on the same teardrop go to hold the handset until you hear his voice and kill each atom grief
I was born in her heart
They love the advantages and disadvantages love sorrows and joys
Love him the same look
His method
Feeling his heart
Love it
Temper
Goodness
His ego
Fear
His jealousy
In one moment ..
Her dream turned to nightmare
I hated everything
I hated look the same
And the way his words
And his love and his heart
Because he represents everything love, jealousy and nervous and kind so he had a fear
For that one moment lie in love
So she became a hate her because she moved away from him
And still draws a pen letters of sadness ...

falkon99's photo
Fri 07/19/13 06:08 PM
I am not obliged to understand the world of I
It possesses the qualifications
The mind and the heart and soul
I'll be in front of him like an open book
And I'm not better than anybody else
But I have a strong conviction make me refuse compare myself to any person ....

falkon99's photo
Fri 07/19/13 05:46 PM
Thank you PKH .flowerforyou flowerforyou

falkon99's photo
Fri 07/19/13 05:44 PM
Thank you very much Oldhippie for reading my topic .