Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:19 PM

It shouldn't matter what size they are on the outside, what matters is what is in the heart, and how they make you feel when you two are together. That should be the only thing that matters.

what was the very first thing you noticed about your partner??? betcha it wasn't his/her heart :wink:

That is a bet you will lose. We got to know each other before we EVER saw pics of each other.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:03 PM
Of course, so I guess everyone is in their shallow mode. Oh well doesn't matter because I have my special someone who loves me no matter what size I am.

Ok, now look at my profile and bash me for no real pics, and whatever else makes you feel superior. I am done. Have a good day.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:59 PM
It shouldn't matter what size they are on the outside, what matters is what is in the heart, and how they make you feel when you two are together. That should be the only thing that matters.

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:53 PM
Well, I don't know about everyone, but I know it has worked for me. I am in a happy, healthy relationship, with someone that makes my heart skip a beat each and every time I see him. Everytime we kiss, it feels like the first time. He is so giving, he spoils me too much..smitten :angel: And I found him on this site, so I guess it works, you just have to be patient and keep it real.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:43 PM
Why does it take them so long to admit what we have known every since they have stepped on scene?

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:42 PM
The way I feel when my heart skips a beat each and every time I see him.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:33 PM
Edited by fineporcelain on Tue 06/02/09 03:38 PM
You don't know me, but if you did you would know that my heart goes out to everyone. and right now it goes out to you. you are in my prayers. I do wish you tons of luck and love.

Oh and you can bring back that Farrah do, that would be so cool.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:14 PM
It looks lie a lot of people have Lex.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:21 PM
I am starting the healing process. I will be back to harass everyone and neet new people. I hope that I am not forgotten before that time comes..

Happy New Years to all my friends and family.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:09 AM
MAybe they spent so much on the remodeling, they couldn't afford staff???happy laugh laugh laugh

Tiger, my love to you and my sis.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:06 AM
Take care sage, and thanks for breakfast

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:01 AM
Ups and downs, like normal, but I can't really complain. I hope you are well.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 05:57 AM

You don't have to sit by yourself.
Come join Karen & I

Ms. Fine, looking fine.

thank you sage, you always know how to make a lady feel welcome.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 05:54 AM
"Fine walks in to this famous coffee house, looks around and is fasinated by the framed tiger pics on the wall. She thinks to herself, hum, I wonder if the service is any good, and if they remember what her drink of choice is?"

"Fine pulls up a chair and waits"

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:31 AM
I did finally, but I am still wondering why they do stupid selfish things like this?

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:29 AM

just tell them you dont date outside your species,, and if they want a real date call their local uranus embassy to find out where the local anusheads hang out

Thank you Thumper, that was too funny!!!

laugh :wink: laugh :wink:

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:17 AM
That when your profile says that you are in a very happy and loving relationship, some people refuse to give up? Even after you tell them that you are not interested and you have someone?mad :angry: explode grumble noway

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 11:10 AM
sad brokenheart I am so sorry that I missed you hun.. Wished we had the chance to do lunch...

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:37 AM
It's times like this, I wish I wasn't out of the loop so much.

I do miss the days of chewing them up and spitting them out over this.

sad brokenheart :cry: rant explode

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:52 PM

I just wanted to stop in and say hi to all of my friends and family. No, I haven't forgotten anyone. Just been real busy enjoying my time with pache. We are very happy and still planning that wedding.

I hope that you all are happy and healthy. You guys are in my thoughts and always in my heart.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

hi, am new here, glad to hear about your plans. can i ask how long you have known this guy? is he from jsh? thanks.

I have known him for over a year. And yes, he is on JSH.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25