Community > Posts By > Stan4life

Stan4life's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:17 AM
this should't be a messy afair, if people are too afraid because of past hurt you may never know when something great is just around the corner, keep well everyone !!

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 12:04 PM
someone will see YOU...believe that

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 11:54 AM
Im specfically speaking about love and the person you know you are. have you ever felt like you wish people could truly see YOU and how good your heart is. sometimes people come into our lives and they miss the opportunity to really get to know you and not the person on the surface.i feel that sometimes we just need that opportunity.i might be talking nonsense but its what i go through.

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 11:45 AM
Something great is always somewhere close

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 11:38 AM
I may be wrong in many things that i believe,i know ive been hurt alot in the past yet everytime i open up myself to love again.i may be a sucker for love but i will always believe there's hope for everyone. God brought me through so many struggles in my life but im still here breathing and believing. God bless !!

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 11:22 AM
Hi there, im new here so im not sure how this works...anyway. i sing and play the guitar but i love writing most. my favorite music is from lifehouse,switchfoot,the fray or anything similiar...i love songs that takes you deeper. like finding peace in all the confusion.

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 11:15 AM
Thanks alot i'll take your advice

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 07:54 AM
i'm new here and not sure how all this work, if anyone wants to add me pls do so. I'm from Cape Town

Stan4life's photo
Thu 07/25/13 07:52 AM
Hi, i don't have any friends and can't seem to match with anyone here......just trying to find my way around this site. God blesssmooched

1 2 4 Next