Community > Posts By > Rhubie

Rhubie's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:27 PM

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Super funny Love it!

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/hana-kimi-episode-1/160050/5/20

I love more the Korean Version "To the Beautiful You" though I also love the Taiwan version. I really enjoy it. So funny!

Rhubie's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:12 PM
20 years old :) I'm already 25. 5 years gap lol not bad.

Rhubie's photo
Tue 07/02/13 08:04 PM
I encounterd also a scammer here. He said that he's also in military. He's really nice to me and I thought that he's real. We're sending messages for 2 weeks and then one day he sent me a message on fb that he sent a message to me in mingle and I should read it. I read it and found out that he's a scammer. Just lucky that I know that modus.

Rhubie's photo
Fri 06/28/13 05:44 PM

i fell for someone here. he really makes me smile and happy. i've been single for 7 years and i never felt attracted to any guy until i met him, knowing that he's 12 years older than me. usually, i feel attracted to guys of same age or younger than me. but that changed when i met him. until that day that he sent me a very long message. it's like deja vu. then realization hits me. he's nothing but a SCAMMER!

i really felt so sad :-(
awww! feeling sad for ya. but dont give up. you will your man....

When I think about it I feel so sad. How I wish he's real.

Rhubie's photo
Thu 06/27/13 08:27 PM

i fell for someone here. he really makes me smile and happy. i've been single for 7 years and i never felt attracted to any guy until i met him, knowing that he's 12 years older than me. usually, i feel attracted to guys of same age or younger than me. but that changed when i met him. until that day that he sent me a very long message. it's like deja vu. then realization hits me. he's nothing but a SCAMMER!

Oh no!

Well that's life. Move on.

Rhubie's photo
Thu 06/27/13 08:09 PM

Rhubie's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:47 PM
a BIG NO

Rhubie's photo
Tue 06/25/13 03:02 AM
Single for 7 years :)

Rhubie's photo
Tue 06/25/13 12:47 AM
welcome to mingle :)

Rhubie's photo
Mon 06/24/13 10:01 PM

what if you fall in love with a girl but you are far to her... What is the best way to show how much you love her?? the first thing you will do to prove it

and if you are a girl what you want your man to do when you are in a long distance relationship ?

TRUST + FAITHFULNESS

Rhubie's photo
Mon 06/24/13 12:18 AM

yes... he can see ur contact... better you block the person

ok tnx. so if i will block them, they will never see my contact details?

Rhubie's photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:46 PM
Hi. Just want to ask if I remove someone from my contacts in skype, can he still see my contact details?

Thanks.

I was bombarded with calls yesterday and some are very annoying and very rude.

Rhubie's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:37 PM

shutter. i think it's from thailand. not sure :)

It is.:smile:

ok :) scary!

Rhubie's photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:33 AM
shutter. i think it's from thailand. not sure :)

Rhubie's photo
Wed 06/19/13 01:08 AM
count me in :)

Rhubie's photo
Tue 06/18/13 03:07 AM

Sorry if I end up saying anything that doesn't make sense. Just unwell right now. There's so many countries to choose from. I'm going to Canada in a few months, to see what it's like there, before deciding whether to move there. As me and mum like nothing better than snowy mountains, camping, wild animals :) Do you mean ex-pat work? If you ever decided to come to the UK, I'd be happy to show you what's on offer.

Clerical works will do :) I don't have money to go to UK :) Anyway thanks for the offer. Happy trip and also have a safe trip :)

Rhub,
You dont have to have your own money to go to UK-since you are job hunting!!
Also,
You'll have to keep your eyes open!
Goodluck!

Yeah, good luck to me :)
Hope I can find a job in Canada :-)

Rhubie's photo
Tue 06/18/13 01:54 AM

Sorry if I end up saying anything that doesn't make sense. Just unwell right now. There's so many countries to choose from. I'm going to Canada in a few months, to see what it's like there, before deciding whether to move there. As me and mum like nothing better than snowy mountains, camping, wild animals :) Do you mean ex-pat work? If you ever decided to come to the UK, I'd be happy to show you what's on offer.

Clerical works will do :) I don't have money to go to UK :) Anyway thanks for the offer. Happy trip and also have a safe trip :)

Rhubie's photo
Tue 06/18/13 01:14 AM

Am not from Canada-i have friends there!! I always ask questions about this sort of thing!

I know there are Hospitality companies(holiday resorts,hotels,Inns,lodges,etc) that do hire,all through the year!

You could use google,see what comes up!

As for the mid east and nearby,the answers i get are not good to the mind! Thats why i advised Canada.

thank you so much :)

Rhubie's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:57 PM

For safety,i'd say, Canada-as best option!

Especially since its a 3rd party!

Well,graduate or not,safety first!!

But,jmo!
Oh,
Btw,
Not only skilled workers are taken-because,some that are taken are trained on job and cant even speak intelligible English either.....!

are u from canada? can u suggest a website/company that hire foreign workers?

Rhubie's photo
Mon 06/17/13 10:57 PM

What exactly are you going to be working in/as??

Are you going as you,on your own or a company or an individual is taking you/employing you??

Dubai/Kuwait/Afghanistan/Iraq......

Better choice would be Canada-for your personal safety-if you are being taken by 3rd party that is who usually take advantage of cheap labour(read Africans/Asians)!!

I havent yet applied. Still planning. Canada, I really like to work there but usually they just hire skilled workers. Cashier will do. It's still relevant. By the way Im an Accounting graduate.