Community > Posts By > sammykmas

sammykmas's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:25 AM
Guess I got to get this thing going also. Why is that?
Well the worst date I can remember is this woman I asked out and she was a real mouth. Come to find out all she wanted was a free dinner. So invest in finding out if she has any interest in you before you ask. Plus her mouth ran a mile a minute to the point that I was up to 65mph and all I wanted to do was open the door and shove her out. It wasn't conversation it was just her mouth and her and I couldn't wait till it was over with. A real nightmare.

Second worst date was when I went out with this really smooth looking woman and she decided to get really drunk along the way. Hmm...but she was really nice later in the evening when I forgot she had drank way to much she grabbed me at the bar (I no longer drink) and planted the most romantic long drawn out kiss on me that I thought I'd never survive and then turned her head to the guy next to her and tossed up her cookies all over the guys shoulder. I mean full force dripping down the poor guys front and back of his shoulder. Let's just say he wasn't a real happy camper. But she was really nice sexy lady but after that she was a wet noodle! Wow lunch anyone?

sammykmas's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:17 AM
Here's what I think we are missing. This might be a chance site,but you have to find a common interest. Ok well not 100% full proof but you have to go to a museum on a night opening or if your into photography join a club. Sad thing is there aren't to many clubs that I know of either.

Where do men go to meet women? I mean most of you are into stuff I have no interest in. Sports, bars, football.

But you have to find a niche and seek out the places everyone is going to. If your into hunting, fishing and etc. which alot of women are and I have no idea why then join your conservation club or an Eagles club at least your giving back to the community and hanging out with people that like some of the things you like.

Easier said I know than done but I guess we all need to start searching for clubs or happenings.

Me I just missed the local garden show so I've lost out on a good opportunity.

You go now girl!

sammykmas's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:22 AM
This might be a fun one:
What was the worst date you ever had and Y?

So let's have at it people maybe we can all learn something from this one.

As always

Me

sammykmas's photo
Wed 09/03/08 04:49 PM
Alright lady move aside if you're not going to speak up! Gosh nobody want's to list any reason, well I hear it takes two so what's one answer?

Me

Hey your kinda cute girl!

sammykmas's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:19 AM

I'd like to know.

Plus the new test

I'm going to hit match for every woman I like in appearance and let us see how many responses I get.

I'll go by levels of distance til I hit anywhere and lets test this theory out.

So why did it come to divorce?

sammykmas's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:08 AM
What type of photos do you want to see?

Alright I'm a guy so I'll answer this. I'd like to see a Full Body shot, A face shot, and yeah I'm going to be honest here either a side view or a bed view with the lady on her stomach so that I can see her face, her behind and her legs. Nothing dirty just clean with a smile. Yeah I know I don't smile either but try I guess or do your best. As for other photos your cat your dog your slave your whatever but at least something I can look at and say okay that's her.

So what do you women want to see in photos of men?
We want to know!

sammykmas's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:03 AM
Well 8 views and 2 respones just what I thought would happen a topic we don't want to face. One lady has YNOTU! Come on people lets get honest here!

Thank you for speaking up Jules0565 finally someone who does have something to say!

Thanks

sammykmas's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:41 AM
I've been looking at all of the posts and you all want trust,and honesty. So most of you here have been burned in the past. So how are you going to trust and be honest with anyone at this site?
Have any of you really meet someone even if it's online via mail back and forth talking to each other asking them questions for any time length? (More than 4 emails?)
Building a relationship and or just a friendship starts by sending mail in a dedicated fashion. Yeah you're right I can't find her here she is either way far away or if she's near by she doesn't want to stick it out sending mail.(Rapid Email) What's the use, is what I'm hearing on this site. We are all lonely, but not enough to say hello. We'd rather say wow that's not what I'm looking for. We all have our problems and our baggage but don't you know better than that?

Let's see how many responses I get on this I'll bet you not many at all.

Perfect is never there you have to bend a little.
I'm not perfect and neither are you!

sammykmas's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:47 PM
NOW I KNOW WHY! GUESS I HAVE TO ANSWER MY OWN QUESTIONS SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

I just saw Rain, ok there not the best but they do bring home that feeling of the past that wells up an emotional moment you just can't seem to put your finger on.

What is that feeling? Where we all felt we could make it happen and many of us did.

Where is that feeling today and where has it gone and why?

I was in the U.K. some years ago traveling by the roadside and know matter where you went there was this thing called getting it together.

But now here in the state of being single there this thing called I won't bend a limb to make it happen.

Why is that have we all become what we dreaded the most. Get back, get back!

My question is why am I seeking and why are you looking?

Have you really any need to find what's out there when it's not worth bending a limb for.

All I hear is my life is different than yours or your a needy person. What the heck does that mean?

Needy in the sense that I'm here looking for someone who is willing to communicate at least once a day. Someone that I'm attractive too and have a common thread with. God knows I'm not going to like all your intrests but then your not going to love every interest I have either. And for your living a different life than me G go figure that will you!

Where did that Beatles feeling go? I'd like to know.

Get Back!

FILL ME IN WILL YOU, PLEASE!

sammykmas's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:48 AM
I hope to have some time on my hands to do a study on this site. Out of all the sites this seems to be a nice laid out site and welcoming. Visually that is.

I've been reading some of the requirments via headlines and wants so I can't wait to get some time to see what happens.

Honesty remember is only relative to the concept within a persons own mind.

One thing I have found so far is the Trust factor.

What's up with TRUST>?

And for that matter HONESTY>?

Seeing I've been out of the loop for a while fill me in on these two issues.

It's rather a sad case in my eyes that we have all become in need of that other person but don't fence me in attitude when we have I'm looking for my prince charming. I don't get it at all.

Prince Charming is a sign that we are in fantasy land, me I'm just looking for a lady who can dedicate herself to some daily conversation. Way to much to ask for TRUST me on that one!

sammykmas's photo
Wed 08/20/08 08:34 AM
A vegetarian to eat it I know being a real rump roast.

sammykmas's photo
Wed 08/20/08 08:25 AM
I just saw Rain, ok there not the best but they do bring home that feeling of the past that wells up an emotional moment you just can't seem to put your finger on.

What is that feeling? Where we all felt we could make it happen and many of us did.

Where is that feeling today and where has it gone and why?

I was in the U.K. some years ago traveling by the roadside and know matter where you went there was this thing called getting it together.

But now here in the state of being single there this thing called I won't bend a limb to make it happen.

Why is that have we all become what we dreaded the most. Get back, get back!

My question is why am I seeking and why are you looking?

Have you really any need to find what's out there when it's not worth bending a limb for.

All I hear is my life is different than yours or your a needy person. What the heck does that mean?

Needy in the sense that I'm here looking for someone who is willing to communicate at least once a day. Someone that I'm attractive too and have a common thread with. God knows I'm not going to like all your intrests but then your not going to love every interest I have either. And for your living a different life than me G go figure that will you!

Where did that Beatles feeling go? I'd like to know.

Get Back!

FILL ME IN WILL YOU, PLEASE!

sammykmas's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:30 PM
Am I serious?

Start a friendship, but then what is a friendship?

The state of being friends; friendly relation, or attachment, to a person, or between persons; affection arising from mutual esteem and good will; friendliness; amity; good will.

There it is GOOD WILL

We are all in a state of seeking someone but we all come up with this idea of your this or your that.

I laugh at the statements on here Looking for an Honest Man give me a break. One can be honest but is it the honesty that you are seeking.

Yep, I found wanted ready for a relationship and seeking honesty ready for both and I am honest but I'm needy. Wonder why that is?

Under section 2-394999 in my situation I'm living a silent life doing the best with what I've got and I'm looking for a friendship and relationship but where does friendship start?

Where does a relationship start?

Where do you start?

At least I got a Dear John letter that at least wasn't real nasty down and dirty. But get a hobby I've got hundreds of interests in my life what I'm seeking is a mutal friendship that is somewhere going to perhaps turn into a relationship.

How I don't know when what you women are seeking isn't what you want.

So I've got NO idea as to what the heck you want at all.

Seeking friendship and a relationship I don't think so and I agree with many here that she has to be in the nearby area.

Who isn't needy, crap otherwise I wouldn't be on this site in the first place. Gee go figure!

I'm only here because I'm honest sincere and flipping needy for good conversation and etc.

Oh by the way let me do all the carrying of the load while you judge me needy. Maybe you didn't bring much to the screen except your lack of duty and lack of understanding that yes people come here are bloody NEEDY!

Get a hobby oh now that should really work.LMAO!

Be ever so understanding now

2 Next