Community > Posts By > Maybeher

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:10 AM

i would like to know why is so inusual a special relationship or intimate encounters older women and younger guy?? im 29 yo and to me would be perfect if you are interested just let me know,..., i ll do what ever you want sweet mature lady or lovely granny,..

its not unusal I think if it is it could because of the persons own reasoning that they cant live with the fact you think younger and doing the things they already learned. (its routine thinking) I myself have had friendships with younger men but I just can not relate to some ideas and the way they are made of I am over that what was I thinking stage...I know when I read sweet mature lady or lovely granny that did not appeal to me at all...ALL woman are intrested they just have a line we choose to cross so, dont get to discouraged they are some older woman that would be willing its a big wide world..If you want to be used just be more discreet with a older woman dont call them mature and lovely they are not dumb there older than you want to believe or admit.so, I know I seen it with your own true words of wisdom when your just asking to be used. Is that a Lady to you? MaybeHer

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:48 AM

Lovers....

True or False?

I dont like telling off on myself or bragging. But, I would have to ask the other one involved and if he likes his own secrets I would have to go with if it happened more than once I would say that would mean to me it was'nt all that bad...lol Remember your not the only one judgeing yourself... is that knowledge or what? MaybeHer

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:39 AM

laugh drinker dude your just going to have to move back,i guess
oops I should have did the quote instead of the reply ok Now that was cute and funny. I feel like a total noob my self.lol

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:38 AM
Now that was cute and funny..

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:36 PM

Wecome to the nut farm

Thank yu much.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:35 PM

hello !!waving

I almost missed your welcome or hello so, Thank you, much too Boy I hope I got every welcome you all hit me hard lol But I do have much graditude but I am going to take a breather so, take care all and keep me in mind if you want too. Maybeher

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:32 PM

Hey there! Welcome to the fun and I wish you luck! hope you have fun here!drinker

I usually get some fun out of it but thats my own fault.lol

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:30 PM

Hiya and welcome.

Hiya back atcha.lol

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:28 PM

Hi and welcome to the family. Too late to run. We have you tracked. laugh laugh

You dont know how much I appreciate that. Thank yu ... I am still thinking about it ok. yeah Thank you.lol

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:26 PM

smokin Greetingssmokin

greetings to you and should I say somebody stop me??? you did say smokin.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:25 PM

Welcome flowerforyou

Thank you, much

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:25 PM

Hello and Welcome flowerforyou

Thank you, much.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:22 PM

Howdy. Welcome to the Asylum

Pay no attention to those smiling people over there. They just got their meds.

I am worried but, challenged to the 1st degree

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:18 PM
Edited by Maybeher on Fri 08/01/08 08:24 PM

welcome to the cuckoo's nestflowerforyou

I thought I had dodged that a long time ago but I guess I ran right back in to the nest again.lol Thank you much and very warm and spirtual greetings

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:16 PM

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

I still am.lol

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:11 PM
I am new to this site and would like to introduce myself to you all that will read my post. My profile name is MaybeHer. Good day and night to you all.

1 3 Next