Community > Posts By > libraleo

libraleo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:27 AM
if you think it's never going to happen, you are not up to date with plural sites. it IS HAPPENING! NOW!

libraleo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:05 AM
Edited by libraleo on Sat 07/12/08 05:11 AM
What you will read in my profile is something that's been around for hundreds and hundreds of years. Our good ol government outlawed it many years ago because "they" thought they knew what was good for all of us at the time........and we all know the government knows everything...right? Wrong I say!
Now days it's so hard, if not impossible, for a woman to find a good man with all the games guys play with women. They screw up their hearts, minds, emotions, and even their souls. Let’s face it, most men don't give a rat's behind about anything but what they can get from a woman, then leave them sitting high and dry and brag about it to their buddies. Am I close? I hear it all the time from women I work with and see it all over the internet on thousands of personals sites.
women know that their chances of meeting a single guy, that is a good man,are slim to none. maybe it's time we brought the plural relationship and marriage back again. if this country is starting to let gays get married, gays with tv shows on the air, public announcements of coming out of the closet....then why not a good, not about sex, decent people that want to have more than one wife plural relationship and marriage? the bible is not against it! at least that way good women could have a good man, as long as she is willing to share that man with another women! and the two women could have a best friend that they can trust to the end! you women deserve a good man! but...you might just have to start thinking differently if it's ever going to happen.

2 Next