Community > Posts By > steve2217

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 12:05 AM

I've been to Berwyn before. Many years ago.

yea how was your stay?

I liked it. I had friends there. It was a very Czeck neighborhood then. I do remember it being verrry cold.

nope its a mexican nieghborhood now

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:26 PM

all the sex i've had has been really, really bad so it's not even important to me at this point. laugh

lol laugh

Sounds like you really need to meet someone like me.

wow your a freekin homo!

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:21 PM
so how do i spice this room up??? **** **** ****!!! did that work?

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:16 PM

I've been to Berwyn before. Many years ago.

yea how was your stay?

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:16 PM

You might have better luck finding chicks if you go to a farm. We do not tend to get many birds on here.

You so silly tehehehe.

But yes, welcome =) flowerforyou And best of luck. And my guess is that offering free food will get you far =P

you would be thinkin about free food would u be?

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:12 PM
but since we're on the topic would u?

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:11 PM

all the fun is in would you do me
did you just ask me if i would do you? o_O

no i was talking about the forum that says would u do me.......

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:10 PM

Wanna cookie?

na i just ate but thanks

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:09 PM
I"M BORED @ WORK PEOPLE!

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:36 PM
how did my post get deleted?

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:31 PM

hey J
i think we should leave these two alone and let them work out all their sexual tension and build up between the 2 of them

actually me and righty relieves that tension before it builds up

that explains the white hair, and i was kinda wondering where your arm and hand was in that picture

LOL I WAS REACHING FOR THE COTTONELLE!

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:23 PM

hey J
i think we should leave these two alone and let them work out all their sexual tension and build up between the 2 of them

actually me and righty relieves that tension before it builds up

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:21 PM
age= 22

SEX= YES

LOCATION= HOT TUB! WITH KY AND CHOCOLATE

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:19 PM

That's how I was raised, sorry my parents did a good job. an its non of your business if I an a virgin or not! In my posts I have never brought sex up! I was raised on values! But I will be the bigger person here an walk away from you children..

your scared to bring up the S word and we're children?
rofl rofl rofl you are to funny dude... god I'm glad I don't mess around with youngster like you... ahh god.. thanks I needed that laugh.

I thought i was older than you??? i dont get it? U know why i know your a virgin? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

YOU F****IN HAVE 6 THOUSAND 2 HUNDRED AND 27 POSTS!!!!!! go get a hobby
It that supports to hurt me? Oh wait yea it is.. ouch duderofl rofl rofl Yes by years you are old.. but by mature levels.. I'm old. GROW UP! I do have a hobby..its being on here bwahahahahaha!! God your a loser!

I'm not gonna hurt your feelings sweety so i'll leave it alone....

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:17 PM

That's how I was raised, sorry my parents did a good job. an its non of your business if I an a virgin or not! In my posts I have never brought sex up! I was raised on values! But I will be the bigger person here an walk away from you children..

rofl rofl rofl you are to funny dude... god I'm glad I don't mess around with youngster like you... ahh god.. thanks I needed that laugh.

I thought i was older than you??? i dont get it? U know why i know your a virgin? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Im a virgin too.
but you only have a thousand posts.... your cool...

AND ARE POT ROASTS FREAKY LIKE GIGGLES? otherwise i'm down

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:16 PM

VEGAS BABY!

you and i tiger

WOW you actuall answered

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:14 PM

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:10 PM

Anyone going around asking women if they would have sex with him is immature!! I usually don't care but I think this is wrong.. all he wants is attention! Get a life an talk about something that matters!

Actaully....we havent talked about since he posted it.
True, but your still talking bout sex. I'm sorry but sex is something you talk about privately not in the forms!

Sex is too wonderful to hide in a closet somewhere... just ask mayhem he finally came out

Only cause I fell in love with a slim shady wanna-be.

LOL!!

LOL! and the horse

I am the horse!! You didnt hear?

O... sorry i'm slow sometimes.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOO giggles wants me and you in the hot tub is KY and chocolate!!! i get it.......... what a freak

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:07 PM

That's how I was raised, sorry my parents did a good job. an its non of your business if I an a virgin or not! In my posts I have brought sex up! I was raised on values! But I will be the bigger person here an walk away from you children..

no photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:06 PM

Anyone going around asking women if they would have sex with him is immature!! I usually don't care but I think this is wrong.. all he wants is attention! Get a life an talk about something that matters!

Actaully....we havent talked about since he posted it.
True, but your still talking bout sex. I'm sorry but sex is something you talk about privately not in the forms!

Sex is too wonderful to hide in a closet somewhere... just ask mayhem he finally came out

Only cause I fell in love with a slim shady wanna-be.

LOL!!

LOL! and the horse

Previous 1 3 4