starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:26 PM
she walks alone

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:23 PM
flowers smitten flowers

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:22 PM
I believe I was a midwife in the past...and in the future I will be a star in the heavens with my radiant Novalove

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:21 PM
Nova and Starlyn sittin in a tree k*i*s*s*i*n*g...lmao:tongue:

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:19 PM
Awww...smitten

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:19 PM
:banana: ohhh...oh...oh...ohhhh:banana:

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:17 PM
lmao...your so cute...I wouldn't want you any different flowerforyou

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:16 PM
nova has the power to be radiant and shine in the sky...and keep me companyblushing

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:13 PM
Aww...and I willsmitten

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:12 PM
<----------Proud dork herelaugh

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:11 PM

cheater's is a good show ! drinker

it is a funny a** show to see all of the surprised cheaters staring into the camera running away laugh laugh

cheating is something like a spit in the face that shows they have no respect for their partner...there is no circumstance where cheating is acceptable in my book...texasgentlman you said that it could be something wrong in their life at the time?? People put themselves in situations and they must deal with the consequences....alcohol is not an excuse to cheat!!

number 1 I never offered excuses number 2 I am trying to get people to under stand that altho cheating is the wrong answer the blame or the cause is not always the cheater there are midagating circumstances that will cause some one to cheat just like hunger would cause some one to steal

so you are saying that if someone wants sex enough that it is okay to cheat?? Stealing to feed yourself is a way to survive, cheating on someone has no importance in survival...

so, if your girl decided to cheat on you and said that it was because of the circumstances in your life...that would make you blame her less??

I agree with u 100% babe:heart:

well, at least i know you won't be cheating

not a chance...I know when I've found a keeperlove

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:10 PM
:angel: smitten :angel:

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:09 PM
he has the power to make my heart melt:heart:

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:07 PM

cheater's is a good show ! drinker

it is a funny a** show to see all of the surprised cheaters staring into the camera running away laugh laugh

cheating is something like a spit in the face that shows they have no respect for their partner...there is no circumstance where cheating is acceptable in my book...texasgentlman you said that it could be something wrong in their life at the time?? People put themselves in situations and they must deal with the consequences....alcohol is not an excuse to cheat!!

number 1 I never offered excuses number 2 I am trying to get people to under stand that altho cheating is the wrong answer the blame or the cause is not always the cheater there are midagating circumstances that will cause some one to cheat just like hunger would cause some one to steal

so you are saying that if someone wants sex enough that it is okay to cheat?? Stealing to feed yourself is a way to survive, cheating on someone has no importance in survival...

so, if your girl decided to cheat on you and said that it was because of the circumstances in your life...that would make you blame her less??

I agree with u 100% babe:heart:

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:02 PM
ok babe...my window is opensmitten

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:00 PM
:banana: yeah:banana:

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 04:57 PM
a lot better now that I'm talking to youlove

starlynsangel's photo
Sun 07/20/08 04:56 PM