Community > Posts By > kutiepie31

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:57 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:54 PM
nothing it looks goodflowerforyou

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:49 PM
awwwwwwwwwww back at ya sweetieflowerforyou smooched

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:41 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:39 PM
I need your name, phone number, and well we will discuss the rest over a homemade candle light dinner and a back massage!blushing flowerforyou :wink:

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:36 PM
omg lmao laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:35 PM
i had a bagal blushing

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:23 PM
it jus happens that way...that is how they suck you in...lmaolaugh

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:11 PM
ok have no clue what your talking about but i forgive you

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:49 PM

Find a good man? I am standing out in the open waving and Jumping up and down frustrated slaphead :angel: waving

kerbear just made my point, we can jump and yell and scream and still get you looking down your nose at us, dont be so picky all the time, even the uglyest dude may turn out to be your best friend...

hey its not about looks, i am not picky at all, i look for a great sense of humor and and a good outlook on life and a good personality.. i have never cared about looksflowerforyou

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:47 PM

flowerforyou With that smile I dont understand why you dont have them beating on your door. flowerforyou

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing awwww ty flowerforyou

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:45 PM

Find a good man? I am standing out in the open waving and Jumping up and down frustrated slaphead :angel: waving

well then haul your cute little a$$ over here then lolflowerforyou

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:44 PM

id say start with a list of qualities you would want in a companion . for instance likes and interests you would want to share with that person ideals beliefs ect ect......and start checking things off when you meet people i know it sounds kinda crude but thats what i did to find a good woman. and yes even tho we are not together because of the distance being to much it did work or me and we still love each other very much i went through the whole are my standards to high faze and at the end when i had given up and stopped searching i put a list together of all the qualities i wanted in what i believe made a good woman.i told myself im happy being alone it doesnt bother me to much so im not going to settle for just anyone and after doing that i met her(on here as a matter of fact lol) a great woman whom i had so much in common with and had all the qualities on my list. loving her was easy id even say it was second nature.but even tho we arent together because of distance i would still suggest thats what you do.the only way to find what your looking for is to know what your looking for first.:smile:

flowerforyou :wink: thank you

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:43 PM

tell me what it will take for me to find a good man?bigsmile

A shovel and some elbow grease!!! They've all passed away!!! laugh laugh laugh Just joshin', guys!!!

lmao laugh laugh laugh laugh

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:33 PM
tell me what it will take for me to find a good man?bigsmile

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:27 PM
it depends on the situation, normally i will just walk away but if i get mad enough i will let u know lol:wink:

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:36 PM
Edited by kutiepie31 on Mon 07/28/08 04:37 PM
lol they might, i might have to ask my brother in law that one he is a prison guard lol

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:35 PM
omg lol now that is funny

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:27 PM

Rough day at work. Super hot and that makes me grumpy. I too had a headache but a nice hot shower seemed to have helped that.

ty glad im not aloneflowerforyou

kutiepie31's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:24 PM

to beg for a girl's attention?

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched