Community > Posts By > JustBill21

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:15 PM

cant sleepexplode :cry: ohwell frown
you must be the only one b/c well only me and you are here and well that must mean everyone else is sleeping and well I havent went to bed yet

i simply am just not the least bit tired...feel like going surfing or something,,,i got loads of energy
Maybe its b/c of the cake and ice cream?

yea maybe..cause i dont usually eat junk..so think all the sugar has me wired
wow wow you need to live alittle and eat more junk!!

okay people just watching i am getting freaked out unless noel has been viewin this thing 40 times there is someone watching and your really freakin me out explode
laugh laugh laugh laugh ----its not just me...so yea who's being sneaky...laugh laugh
yea they should just stop and say hi I am watching I am really freakin out and well i am going to cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: now you person or people watching you did want to wanted and made me cry show yourself so i can be mad at you laugh laugh laugh

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:09 PM

you must be the only one b/c well only me and you are here and well that must mean everyone else is sleeping and well I havent went to bed yet

i simply am just not the least bit tired...feel like going surfing or something,,,i got loads of energy

yea maybe..cause i dont usually eat junk..so think all the sugar has me wired
wow wow you need to live alittle and eat more junk!!

okay people just watching i am getting freaked out unless noel has been viewin this thing 40 times there is someone watching and your really freakin me out explode

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 10:02 PM

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 09:57 PM

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 09:51 PM
alright Its bed time fixed up the profile got it lookin okay i think lol added the same ol pics I need to get some new ones later

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 09:42 PM
been an hour no one here smokin

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:32 PM
Edited by JustBill21 on Fri 06/06/08 09:31 PM
flowerforyou

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:32 PM
super star

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:23 PM
flowerforyou

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:51 PM

I enjoyed your legs Merle. BTW Susie says hi to (((Merle))) and everyone!drinker
drinker flowerforyou

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:50 PM

sad sad sad sad sad

and I'm showing him gay guys, which he asked forglasses
:heart:

So I wasted my time showing you my legssad sad

<---------
laugh laugh laugh laugh

you know I love thos legs almost as much as pie bigsmile

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:47 PM

So I wasted my time showing you my legssad sad

<---------
laugh laugh laugh laugh

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:44 PM

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:23 PM

Is the contest for a trip to Vegas still open??? I need to go there in Sept. for my daughter's b-day!

We have to flirt with Bill???

Hey Billy Boy, wanna watch a couple lesbians make out???:wink: :tongue: blushing

no a couple of gay guys YES lesbians no thanks

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:13 PM

no you guys can stop with em we need to do something for judy she is really sad today flowerforyou

and its NOELS birthday we all should do something for her also flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

just not me I am happy not sad I am happy things are going good with me well besides one thing everything is good
smokin

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:07 PM
Edited by JustBill21 on Fri 06/06/08 06:10 PM
no you guys can stop with em we need to do something for judy she is really sad today flowerforyou

and its NOELS birthday we all should do something for her also flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

just not me I am happy not sad I am happy things are going good with me well besides one thing everything is good

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:33 PM
I am going to run out of this room smokin

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:27 PM
I wasnt talking about U fade away J. just sayin hi to bad girl

JustBill21's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:17 PM
she is a bad bad girl flowerforyou