you know what i can do to you don't u :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
laugh no I have no clue huh

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:47 PM

I'm quick at editing things laugh laugh laugh laugh

nobody but pookie likes a show off hun laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:46 PM

thanks for everyone sayin move on but I just dont think I can do that. maybe if she told me 2 I would be I just really want to c if something will happin

I wouldn't say move on, i'd say hang in there cause you never know & something that is good is worth waiting for...drinker
drinker drinker drinker

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:45 PM
Edited by IamComeing4U on Wed 06/04/08 06:46 PM
BN in the house smokin

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:42 PM
thanks for everyone sayin move on but I just dont think I can do that. maybe if she told me 2 I would be I just really want to c if something will happin

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:39 PM
we are best friends right now and she is really just having a bad time in her life so i understand everything but I still am very sad she is great

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:35 PM
have you ever been with a bf/gf and just loved them alot and cared about them so much but something happends in there life and they cant be with you at the time? I feel like she is the right one for me and I am really scared I will never get to be with her again. brokenheart frown

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:25 PM
didnt see the part where I was joking? yea didnt think you guys would be so unfunny about it frown sad sad

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:23 PM

Hi there....Newbie here just checking things out...sounds like a cute game....
hey kris welcome read the rules an enjoy your self add the people it says to add please an Feral will match you when she does matches
I got it covered I thought there was going to be something on tv tonight frown but its not so looks like I am on herefrown

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:22 PM

Hi there....Newbie here just checking things out...sounds like a cute game....
its not just me you will only find mean people here very mean people but I am nice huh indifferent

no read the rules p. 1 sounds like you already did so you might be to smart for me

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:12 PM
sweet its PT 1 part 3 now I :heart: that

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:09 PM

ok update on my son...went to doc appt...gonna du surgery friday morning to see if they can repair anything...they told me not to get my hopes up, but prayer is strong...
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
ty
I am getting off here now have a great night noel and everyone else laterflowerforyou drinker

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:08 PM

flowerforyou HI & BYE flowerforyou watching the hockey game!

HEY Tanya me too Detriot gonna win it lol
I hope not sick

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:06 PM

ok update on my son...went to doc appt...gonna du surgery friday morning to see if they can repair anything...they told me not to get my hopes up, but prayer is strong...
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:05 PM

lol matchgame beat ya

I don't match people .. so who gives a rat's ass laugh laugh laugh laugh
indifferent

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:03 PM
I didnt want to I need to keep a low profile flowerforyou

IamComeing4U's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:02 PM
lol matchgame beat ya

IamComeing4U's photo