Community > Posts By > still_alive87

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:05 PM
Ok, I want a tattoo of a rooster hanging from a rope on the back of my calf. Only thing is i'm not sure how I want my rooster to look. Skinny or Fat? Middle finger or no middle finger? Plz give me any ideas... =)

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:50 PM
I got a good one for this! NO lie this all just happened!!

I just got together with this guy...Only been together a month. Some people are telling me hes crazy...But only when he drinks the hard stuff...So the other day he was drinking a bit and started being all pissy to me, So **** that I left... I just broke up with him this morning and I just got a phone call to night for my best friends mom (which is his aunt) Tells me he went psycho started punching holes in his moms house, throwing glass bottles at people and yelling at his mom and brothers...Which the cops got called...So now his in jail!

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:29 PM
awesome.... laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:17 PM
mohawks Rock!

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:16 PM
Why not... I had to post something...

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:13 PM
An awesome Personality

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 02:12 PM
True

Loves to eat at Taco Bell

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:25 AM
drinker Damn right!

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 09:13 AM
Has a kick ass spider picture!

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:26 PM
It's fun when your watching a bunch of drunk people try and play Mario Cart with that new wheel thingy...

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:32 PM
False

wants to go the movies

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:41 PM
Has a really cute kitten picture!

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:50 PM
You got a lip ring, That's awesome!

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:11 AM
Who still plays Old School Video Games?

Mario Brothers all the way...For me...

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:58 AM
Well since I started this I can say what tat's I have: 9

I got 5 kanji's on my back which are: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and Spirit.

I got another Kanji on my left leg: Friend

On the back of my left leg I have a: Spider

On my left arm I have a: Butterfly

And on the back of my neck I have my nickname: L.A. (Little Amanda)

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:54 AM
Just wondering who has ever had a car wreck? (there should be alot)Tell what happen...

I had one:
I came around a corner doing 55/60 MPH fish tailed 3times lost control and flided over in the ditch! Thank gosh for my seat belt, I got to hang up side down; well until I pushed the button and fall on some broken glass. I was ok, just pissed b/c I f***ed up my car, other then that I was ok...Just alittle black and blue with some cuts!

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:25 AM
Is that a keg in your pants? Because I'd love to tap that ass

Go up to a girl in a bar, and slip your arm around her, and say, "Hi Laura!" She says, "I'm not Laura!" And you say, as your hand slips a little lower, "But you sure feel like her!"

If your right leg was Christmas and your left leg was Easter, would you let me spend some time up between the holidays?

That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:05 AM
Just wanting to see how many people out there have tattoo's, want tattoo's, or what they think about tattoo's?

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:53 PM
Do you dissect insects for scientific research? B/c I thought you might want to look inside my fly?

I'm like taco bell, I'll spice up your night!

I've got some skittles in my mouth wanna taste the rainbow?

Lifes like a ****, when it gets hard **** it!

Are you a bird collector? Cuz you sure have a nice set of Hooters!

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:45 PM
If a guy walked up to me and used a pick up line on me, I would laugh and said one better to him...LOL... I have a whole colletion of em...