Mike's photo
Sun 01/07/24 08:32 AM
:one::seven::six:

Mike's photo
Sat 01/06/24 06:25 AM
:one::eight::three:

Mike's photo
Fri 01/05/24 08:43 AM
You have been arrested for "trying to find out"? What were you doing to get arrested?

Maps show the earth as a globe, a fact that is understood by the vast majority of people on this earth. Most things simply would not work - the SATNAV in your car, boats, planes, etc, if it were not true!

Are you really saying that there are armies out there that nobody knows about? They come from almost every nation? Their job is to prevent people from "falling off"? And yet nobody knows about them? People can't keep secrets, just ask Clinton about Monica. Do you really think there are armies of people so secret that other people not in the army know nothing of their existence? How does your SATNAV work? Have you ever designed the software they use?

I've just fallen off my chair laughing. Clearly you are trying to wind us all up with this complete nonsense. I can't think why you're doing this unless it is perhaps an experiment to see how far people can be pushed into believing nonsense?

I'd certainly be interested to know exactly what you were doing to get arrested! Do please tell.

Mike's photo
Fri 01/05/24 07:53 AM
:one::nine::three:

Mike's photo
Thu 01/04/24 05:32 AM
:two::one::zero:

Mike's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:43 AM
:two::two::two:

Mike's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:41 AM
I have looked at this film and also at Wikipedia which has the following to say about it:

"The Principle is a 2014 American independent film produced by Rick DeLano and Robert Sungenis. It rejects the Copernican principle and supports the long-superseded notion and pseudoscientific[2] principle that Earth is at the center of the universe. The film is narrated by Kate Mulgrew and features scientists such as Lawrence M. Krauss and Michio Kaku. Mulgrew and scientists who were interviewed in the film have repudiated the ideas advocated in the film and stated that their involvement was the result of being misled by the filmmaker.[3][4]"

Seems the scientists have repudiated the ideas stated in this film - in other words it's all a load of nonsense! How arrogant to assume that our insignificant little spec of dust is at the centre of everything!

Oh, and what is your answer to my two question, asked earlier: If the world if flat and goes on for ever, how come all the peoples in the world know only about those places that show on every globe used in every school to teach geography? How come nobody at all knows what lies further away than these places?

That one is for those who believe the earth extends to an infinite distance. The other question is for those who believe that there is an army of people who prevent anyone from "falling off" the edge. Where does this army come from? They are never mentioned by ordinary scientists, only those who read the rubbish that delusional people write on facebook after having too many drinks at the pub. Which country provides the people for this army? Have you met even one person who says "my son is in the army and his job is to protect the "edge" of the earth? No you haven't because such people don't exist!

Simple questions which should have simple answers but the nutters who believe in this conspiracy theory are totally unable to answer them! laugh

Mike's photo
Wed 01/03/24 02:35 AM
:two::two::eight:

Mike's photo
Tue 01/02/24 06:45 AM
:two::three::seven:

Mike's photo
Mon 01/01/24 01:28 PM
:two::four::one:

Mike's photo
Mon 01/01/24 04:26 AM
Happy New Year to everyone!