Community > Posts By > atleedagod

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:17 AM

So basically what youre saying is that you will become a jerk to women so they will love you??? Isnt that a bit of a oxymoron or just even a moron????

changing the way i am for an ignorant b***h haah hell no i am stil a nice guy, and to the other guy no im not 100% of th time but my percentage is a ****load more than a lot, but i dont change its not worth it
but in my experience the nice guy loses the race to the jerk

If life is a race, then I think it would be better to be the one who takes longer to reach the finish line.

that analogy wasnt exactly intended to be used in a stop and smell the roses kind of way, more of a **** i cant pull off a win n get the trophy at the finish line to save my life

kentucky derby(and god if i dont feel like both my ankles are break in a lot sometimes llol) too soon ?
not nice drive through the country

lol, I guess a better one would be: Life is a prize fight, and the guy who's better at giving black eyes usually wins

ehh race analogies are more simple and widely used so i keep to the simple basics laugh
but hey i cant box for **** so yours works to grumble

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:12 AM

I think he just needs to buy some really cool after shave!!!:wink: laugh drinker

No, He just needs to e-mail you instead of the other women!!bigsmile

ok i have to ask is your dog eating a Fin king snake huh huh huh

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:11 AM

So basically what youre saying is that you will become a jerk to women so they will love you??? Isnt that a bit of a oxymoron or just even a moron????

changing the way i am for an ignorant b***h haah hell no i am stil a nice guy, and to the other guy no im not 100% of th time but my percentage is a ****load more than a lot, but i dont change its not worth it

If life is a race, then I think it would be better to be the one who takes longer to reach the finish line.

that analogy wasnt exactly intended to be used in a stop and smell the roses kind of way, more of a **** i cant pull off a win n get the trophy at the finish line to save my life

kentucky derby(and god if i dont feel like both my ankles are break in a lot sometimes llol) too soon ?
not nice drive through the country

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:08 AM

i like monopoly and Russian roulette

laugh
ooh russian roullete whit a full clip is the ****
just make sure they go first happy :tongue:

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:05 AM

generation Duh, which is now called, generation wtf.

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!! drinker
woohoo im generation wtf
or am i to old laugh

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:02 AM

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:59 AM
damn ok when i get off im watchin one my jeff dunham movies LOL laugh

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:56 AM
peanut & jose jalepeno >> walter
ach*flem*med the dead terrorist >>>> the gay superhero

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:54 AM

Did you know there is a lion beside you??
looks like a stuffed animal :tongue:

Oh ya think?! laugh laugh
not as often as i should but yeah it happens occasionally bigsmile

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:53 AM
whos *****ing ?
im used to it at this point

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:51 AM

Did you know there is a lion beside you??
looks like a stuffed animal :tongue:

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:49 AM
nice guys finishing last <<<

and yall women why we aint around no more

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:43 AM
i can deal with theblack nail polish much easier than guages
those ****in things freak me out noway

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:41 AM
why do i feel like the only rap fan in here huh

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:41 AM

wanna give me the spark note version lol
cant sleep dont mean im awake enough to read all that lol

Really it comes down to another case of a reporter trying to protect their sources and a Judge not giving a crap and demanding the info.

the rights pretty much dont mean **** that they should
you can plead the fifth and keep your mouth shut but leave it to the gov to find a nice loophole and still chuck your ass in jail for it =/

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:39 AM

Yep, we hop out of bed, hop on our cycle and run your asses over!

THREE CHEERS FOR WALTERS' PHILOSOPHY ON LIFE AND MARRIAGE!!

You rang???! laugh laugh laugh laugh
ehhhhhh
jeff dunhams one the best comedians thereis right now

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:38 AM

Sleep????? yawn
lmfao
i love jeff dunham & walter laugh

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:38 AM
last year i had VIP tickets to a hip hop concert huge biggest show of the year and the bastard got cancelled th day before

i woulda been hangin out with EVERYONE

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:34 AM
aww man yall got me feelin bad i aint enver met no one famous :(

atleedagod's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:33 AM
they have violence in them and they can and probably do affect weak minded and the young, the young arent supposed to play it so the parents who do nuthin while their 8 year old kicks a hookers head in on the game has no right EVER to speak if he gets in a fight later, and the weak minded inbiciles should take some personal responsibilty and either control their anger or stop playin the damn game

i used to and occasionally still play the more gruesome games and they dont make me violent they make me less, i use em to vent *shoots a group of people* thats todays frustrations gone in a nice laugh but im not goin outside to do it forreal lol