Community > Posts By > Trixie

Trixie's photo
Sat 09/04/21 03:10 AM
:heart: :heart: I love all ABBA music, but the song dearest to me at the moment is
“Slipping Through My Fingers” as my daughter is getting married next year :heart: :heart:

Trixie's photo
Sat 09/04/21 03:04 AM

We have mooned the day away,
with a little cooking, chores
and coy smiles.
Our one day of rest comes to it's end,
as you draw the curtains
to catch the evening stars
in the opal around your neck.
We are silhouettes now, with crescent eyes
to satellite and savour each other.

"Tomorrow we work, tonight we dream as children dream." She says.
"Come my love, let us draw near to God with thanksgiving." He caresses the necklace,
kisses the bridge of her nose
and pulls her close.
"Tomorrow's moon is a promise away."

And the moon blushed slighty red
and danced to simplicity
in the maiden's hour.

:heart: :heart: What a beautiful poem my dear friend flowerforyou

Trixie's photo
Fri 09/03/21 02:51 AM

I'm feeling sorry for myself because I'm not feeling very well. But only three more hours until the weekend begins! flowerforyou

Hope you feel better for the weekend flowerforyou

Trixie's photo
Fri 09/03/21 02:41 AM

I wear WD40, the man scent.

:scream: I have some of that in my cupboard too :heart: laugh laugh

Trixie's photo
Fri 09/03/21 02:39 AM

Yes! I love perfume, and probably smell like an old French whore! flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh What does an old French whore actually smell like, just in case I have some of that perfume? :heart: laugh

Trixie's photo
Fri 09/03/21 02:30 AM
waving Hi Joseph, welcome to Mingle2 :heart:

Trixie's photo
Fri 09/03/21 02:29 AM
waving Hi John, welcome to Mingle2 :heart:

Trixie's photo
Fri 09/03/21 02:28 AM
waving Hi Ella, welcome to Mingle2 :heart:

Trixie's photo
Thu 09/02/21 10:26 AM
I watched the footage too, and that was absolutely amazing but must have been a bit scary at the same time :heart:

Trixie's photo
Wed 09/01/21 03:30 AM

:heart: My dad always used to say that beauty was only skin deep,
and that true beauty came from deep within and couldn’t necessarily
be seen, but was felt :heart:

Yeah, I get all the nice quotes and stuff. But that doesn't mean you actually feel that way when encountering someone who's more attractive.
What we know is often not what we feel. If it was that easy we could all repeat some beautiful affirmations and quotes and be 100% empowered. Life doesn't work that way...

Well actually Crystal that is how I feel, and no I don’t need to quote ‘beautiful affirmations and quotes’, and as I’ve gotten older I believe in it more and more, and life works different for us all.

But this is just my opinion :heart:

It's only good if you truly feel that way :)
All I was trying to say is that many people throw all kinds of beautiful phrases around but they're not how they feel on the inside.
But if you do, then that's great. It wasn't meant as judgement of you! It probably came out the wrong way, my apologies.
flowerforyou :heart:

:heart: Thank you Crystal :heart:

I was brought up with a very different outlook as my dad was disabled and it made me view people, and myself in a different way. Sadly I also recognised discrimination and the ugly side of humanity from a very early age.

Trixie's photo
Tue 08/31/21 11:32 AM

Yeah, I get all the nice quotes and stuff. But that doesn't mean you actually feel that way when encountering someone who's more attractive.
What we know is often not what we feel. If it was that easy we could all repeat some beautiful affirmations and quotes and be 100% empowered. Life doesn't work that way...

Well actually Crystal that is how I feel, and no I don’t need to quote ‘beautiful affirmations and quotes’, and as I’ve gotten older I believe in it more and more, and life works different for us all.

But this is just my opinion :heart:

Trixie's photo
Tue 08/31/21 05:30 AM

:heart: Not so much the accent for me, just the tone. I love a man with a
deeper sexy voice :heart:

Well, that rules me out tears

Though I might sound funny alright, bit of German accent left and some Dublin slang in the mix as well bigsmile

Ohh Larsi I would never rule you out blushing :heart:

Trixie's photo
Tue 08/31/21 02:27 AM
:heart: Not so much the accent for me, just the tone. I love a man with a
deeper sexy voice :heart:

Trixie's photo
Tue 08/31/21 02:15 AM

Trixie's photo
Mon 08/30/21 02:44 AM

any tips regarding dating a mature lady in Mingle?

Be respectful...
(Damn! That actually hurt to type.) laugh

But... Be respectful.

Aww 🥰 you’re a sweetie really :heart:
In more ways than one .. he uses jelly crystals in his bath water biggrin tongue2

:thinking: Now Blondey how do you have access to such privileged information :wink: :heart:
You’ll be telling us next he uses a cactus as a loofah laugh laugh

Trixie's photo
Mon 08/30/21 01:01 AM
Edited by Trixie on Mon 08/30/21 01:03 AM

any tips regarding dating a mature lady in Mingle?

Be respectful...
(Damn! That actually hurt to type.) laugh

But... Be respectful.

Aww 🥰 you’re a sweetie really :heart:

Trixie's photo
Sat 08/28/21 06:51 AM
waving Hey Apple, it was lovely to hear the good news about your mum :heart: :heart:

Trixie's photo
Fri 08/20/21 06:32 AM

Most women don't feel sexy after a certain age ...it takes a certain kinda guy to bring out sexy in those women . You have to ask yourself ... are you that kinda guy !!!

How do you know most women don’t feel sexy after a certain age? And exactly what is that ‘certain age’ ? I’m just wondering where your information came from

wonder no more !!! it just happens to be my very , very personal experience with women in the 40 to 65 age bracket , who i have dated over the last couple of years and before you ask , I did take them all for a test drive and returned them all way before the warranty/ guarantee expired ..

Come on Slim Jim you can only speak for the women that you have had experience with over the last couple of years (as much as you would like to boast I’m quite sure that doesn’t amount to that many, not triple figures for sure!) and not “most” women! Being a woman of a certain age I disagree with your statement, and even my health issues have never affected how I feel. :heart:
thanks Trixie waving seems slim is the common denominator and his post says more about him than the women he was fortunate enough to have intimacy with . :angel:

Yeah yeah ... I can only speak for myself and the woman I got involved with ..... and I think I covered that pretty good .. not into flogging dead horses yanno !!!!

OMG Slim, and now there are animals involved and whips …. laugh laugh laugh

Trixie's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:58 PM

yep !! cheap car and cheaper guy... just doing the process of elimination thingy .... works for me .... yeah ! we should talk, maybe I can learn a thing or two ...

:heart: yeah like get a better car, and only take one lady at a time laugh laugh laugh

Trixie's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:54 PM
:heart: and with all that fruit and juice over you face guys, not only will your skin love you but the wasps and bugs will love you too laugh laugh :heart:

Happy male grooming day smitten

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next