Community > Posts By > adamjason

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:30 PM

and also....you can learn to fall and real pro wrestlers spend months in training learning how to before they go out on stage....so you were saying?

like u gay ufc fighters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your a moron, you honestly called me a ufc fighter huh? first off its MMA fighter, ufc is an orinization, and secondly i would rip your head off your shoulders in a heart beat, so go suck your moms titty and pretend to be great some more..hahahahaha

now you are sounding like a jackass..your an amature fighter right? or pro fighter?..either way act it. It's not just about beating someone down. It's about how you carry yourself..in and OUT of the ring. chill

ok im gonna stop now, he got me worked up and im gonna make myself look like an ass lol

to late.laugh it's all good. Good luck on your upcoming fight. If you get a contract with the WEC what nick would you pick?

the guys i train with started callin me bulldozer but idk...lol

nice! take it your not very gracefulllaugh

nope, well i am more so now then i used to be. but im still more stand toe to toe and knock people out

nice talking man i hope you mma goes good i'm out take care

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:16 PM
Edited by adamjason on Fri 05/16/08 09:16 PM

and also....you can learn to fall and real pro wrestlers spend months in training learning how to before they go out on stage....so you were saying?

like u gay ufc fighters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your a moron, you honestly called me a ufc fighter huh? first off its MMA fighter, ufc is an orinization, and secondly i would rip your head off your shoulders in a heart beat, so go suck your moms titty and pretend to be great some more..hahahahaha

gay
fighters like you get to me
but if you want a fight hey i'll knock gay ppl out to

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:13 PM

ill make ya a deal, if you know ninjitsu and everything , i will fly down to you, i will wear boxing gloves andpadded shin guards, let you wear head gear, and go bare knuckle, and we can go a few rounds, how does that sound?

why do you need gloves we can just go one on one
you don't scare me

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:12 PM

like u gay ufc fighters

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:09 PM

i guess tae kwon do is cute lol

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

pro wrestling? ninja? shadow boxing? well A. i didnt know pro wrestling or ninja were actual forms of a MA and shadow boxing
is a way of training not a form of MA....

you can take anything and make it m.a
it's all about your input on what your doing
and yes ninjitsu is very well rounded and can take on anything

i also know jeet kwundo

ok ninjitsu is a form of MA but ninja isnt....and pro wrestling is a bunch of fake BS dude. and shadow boxing is nothing because shadows dont hit back....and ninjitsu guys are kinda a joke (the american versions not the rtue guys) the last guy at work who knew iit ended up with 3 broken ribs and a hyperextended elbow because he thought he could take me, a karate chop is no match for a flying arm bar...ever....

i understand what your talking about but the man who showed me what i know is the real deal and i have wrestled in japan it may be fake here but i promise not there

i'v been in my share of combat..

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WRESTLED IN JAPAN? where? when? what org? what was your weight class? style? your "pro" wrestling or collegic/roman grecko?

name new fn show wrestled for F.M.W lightheavy weight
some of everything more high flying.

haha so that fake ass fly thru the air and prettend to wrestle while you get hit by chairs and stuff?

no i don't say it's fake when you have scares from being busted open or hit with with other objects
or put in the hospital

how do learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder you don't.

actually you do..stunt men do it all the time. Its the mechanics of force and directing you engery in a horizontal motion rather than vertical..here's a tip. Bend your knees right when you land..let the weight of the fall collapse you..and roll forward..just force redirection..so yes it is possible..ask Jackie Chan

yes i watch jacki chan all the time but
that is hard to do if you don't know it's coming

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:06 PM

i'm just going to watchglasses because this is entertaining

but seriously, do you agree with me? when someone pretends to be something they are not? esp. when you work your ass off to actually BE that?

yes i do

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:02 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

pro wrestling? ninja? shadow boxing? well A. i didnt know pro wrestling or ninja were actual forms of a MA and shadow boxing

i also know jeet kwundo

ok ninjitsu is a form of MA but ninja isnt....and pro wrestling is a bunch of fake BS dude. and shadow boxing is nothing because shadows dont hit back....and ninjitsu guys are kinda a joke (the american versions not the rtue guys) the last guy at work who knew iit ended up with 3 broken ribs and a hyperextended elbow because he thought he could take me, a karate chop is no match for a flying arm bar...ever....

i understand what your talking about but the man who showed me what i know is the real deal and i have wrestled in japan it may be fake here but i promise not there

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WRESTLED IN JAPAN? where? when? what org? what was your weight class? style? your "pro" wrestling or collegic/roman grecko?

haha so that fake ass fly thru the air and prettend to wrestle while you get hit by chairs and stuff?

no i don't say it's fake when you have scares from being busted open or hit with with other objects
or put in the hospital

how do learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder you don't.

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:58 PM
tell me what you think?

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:56 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

i also know jeet kwundo

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:53 PM
Edited by adamjason on Fri 05/16/08 08:53 PM
what are 3 things not to do on a date?

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:51 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

i also know jeet kwundo

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:44 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

i also know jeet kwundo

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:38 PM
Edited by adamjason on Fri 05/16/08 08:46 PM
if i don't look back just keep walking
if i don't say a world then just keep talking
if i don't find my way back don't give up on me
if i don't look be my eyes and see
but most all is what i seem to lack
and i'll cry forever
if you don't look back..sad sad sad sad sad brokenheart

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:29 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:26 PM

What does "m.c.w." stand for?

mississippi champion wresling

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:25 PM

I studied tae kwon do for 16 years under Grand Master Kwon

nice i have to but under joe depaco

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:23 PM
i held the m.c.w wrestling belt 7 times

have you done anything that was great like this

if so then what?

sorry about my spelling

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:21 PM
i'v took martial arts form the time i was 4 up to now
i'm 20 years old at this time

anyone other then me if have took martail_arts how long

sorry about the spelling...

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:44 AM
Edited by adamjason on Fri 05/16/08 12:44 AM
what would it be?

i would pick flying

adamjason's photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:40 AM

my best friend smoked weed tonight
after he told me i should not drink or smoke weed

i'm lost on this one
please help..

sorry about the spelling

Talk to him about it...whens hes not high. Tell him exactly how it made you feel, him smoking it and him smoking it after he told you that you shouldnt.

thanks

No problem. It can be hard seeing your friends do stuff that you know they shouldnt do. Trust me...been there, done that. You just gotta be there for them and dont turn your back on them. They need a good friend to set them straight.

welcome

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next