Sun 05/11/08 07:48 AM
Wow thanks you guys- you rock!blushing

ridestolive6969's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:36 AM
Here to represent- Denver!!!!glasses

Eastside baby....

ridestolive6969's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:27 AM
Morning! been up since 6am sad lol cant sleep in on the weekends anymore!

Gonna be a beautiful day tho!

Happy Mothers day to all the Mothers!

ridestolive6969's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:25 AM
Hi there!
Ive been cruising around the virtual world of online dating for a couple of weeks and have had some uhhh interesting expereinces.noway

This is pretty cool having a forum to chat about the crazy dating world and I can tell ou all are having some fun- i want in!

Hope to se you all around the forums!bigsmile

ridestolive6969's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:12 AM
Well i havent tried hitting on any egotistical girls yetlaugh

Couldnt resist- men are the same way and its not always the guys with the most to offer either- seriously if you are unmployed, havent had a haircut in months and have the personality of a neanderthal who r u to be picky- geez!

Keep ur chin up u will find someone who is "right-sized" meaning thier perception of themselves and others will actually match reality!

ridestolive6969's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:06 AM
Its not weak to feel pain dear- its part of life and how we learn. I used to hate pain and do everything i could to avoid or supress it. I thought it was some terrible by-product of being human that should be thrown away. Then I realized something- God gave us all of our emotions -love, joy, serenity, anger, sadness, pain, excitement for a reason! Holy ****!

So, what am I supposed to do with the ones I dont like? Breathe in and out. Talk to a friend. Get out of my head and go for a walk and listen to music . Help a neighbor. Yes, the pain will fade and be tolerable, then a dull roar, then a memory. And I will have two great lessons- one is I can and will survive (it didnt kill me i just wanted to die lol), and what was the reason for the pain? what did i learn that I can benefit from?

I know it hurts, you will live, and your spirit will be stronger.

2 Next